Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

among all of them i like the best is hulk guys.

Hans Zimmer is on board to score the film.

Zimmer was behind the music for Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy... he says the main challenge is to write something for Affleck's Batman that isn't a repeat of Bale's Batman.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Hans Zimmer is on board to score the film.

Zimmer was behind the music for Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy... he says the main challenge is to write something for Affleck's Batman that isn't a repeat of Bale's Batman.
Good news,I can already imagine some scenes with epic music like his.
Maybe I shouldn't do this or whatever,maybe...But I'm talking with my friends about Batman vs Superman(if they fight),I really want to hear your opinions.

99% of you knows I'm big Batman fan,but I will try to keep my mind as neutral as possible.So let's start,I hate when people say that Superman can just throw building at Batman or he can one shot him etc etc and they say they won't watch movie because of those reasons,it is true, that is possible,but first of all,Superman wont kill and throwing buildings kills a lot of people and I think Bat will know how to use that and while we are talking about "what stops...",what stops Batman from stabbing Clark with kryptonite? Don't forget Superman was almost killed because villains used Bruce's plan how to stop JL if they go wild,he survived only cuz Bat's saved him.Fight in TDKR 1 and 2 showed how Batman would use every flaw.Superman will hit him a lot!He will throw him around for sure,but all these things I said make them even,that is what I'm talking about,I'm not saying Batman will just beat him,I'm saying they are 50/50.And one more thing,its 2-0 for Bat,3-0 if you count when Clark was controlled by Poison Ivy

This movie is going to suck, I'm not watching it. Besides we already know what's going to happen. Superman will be possessed by red kryptonite and Batman will defeate him with green kryptonite. The end. Boring.

A system of cells interlinked
Do you use a crystal ball or just a big old stack of horse **** to prognosticate?

Meanwhile, I am not betting against what you are saying, because it just may happen!

It's just the trend these super hero movies are going. The last one I saw was Wolverine, and I wish I could have had my money back. I went to the bathroom at the movie's climax even though I didn't have to go that badly. I was just so bored that sitting on the toilet seemed like more fun. And it was.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
It's just the trend these super hero movies are going. The last one I saw was Wolverine, and I wish I could have had my money back. I went to the bathroom at the movie's climax even though I didn't have to go that badly. I was just so bored that sitting on the toilet seemed like more fun. And it was.
Why what was you doing on the toilet in the cinema .

Ray Fisher has been cast in the film. I don't know who Ray Fisher is though apart from him playing Muhammad Ali on stage.

He's playing Cyborg.

My verdict:
This is a Justice League film. Not Batman Vs Superman.

Dwayne Johnson is also rumoured as John Green Lantern Stewart.

He's been photographed with Warner Bros CEO, and has made comments about Green Lantern in interviews and on Twitter.

When you think about it,they never said this won't be JL movie,they just showed that Bats and Sup will be in it.It all depends on how will they get together,I hope they will do it good.I don't think this will be bad because they are putting all these characters,I personally dont want to see more origin stories.I just want to see action,good characters and story.I think it will be really easy to get them together,something bad happens,they all go to that place and they met(in a fight ofc)...And that is a good thing for me,I don't need deep origin story with every one of them...Starting your universe with JL is not that bad,after JL you can go different ways,DC crossovers are epic,example: Superman/Wonder Woman,Batman/Wonder Woman,Superman/Batman etc etc and you can create franchise for every one of them.I think DC's chance is there,in crossovers.Marvel is not doing that,when you think about it,yes story is in same universe but they dont have crossovers.

I actually like the origin story's. To many characters will make this movie bomb.

Superman's has never been a character I have enjoyed that much so I was sceptical about Man of Steel thought it was a good origin story.

I am far more excited however about a new Batman, Eisenberg as Lex and Wonder woman.

Hopefully Batman and Lex provide some grounding to the movie the reason ive always thought Superman don't do that well is because he's just to good. Pretty much indestructible so I think having Batman there it will make it a much better movie.

I actually like the origin story's. To many characters will make this movie bomb.
Don't take me wrong I also like origin stories but I saw/read Batman's origin stories so many times I really dont need to see it again,same goes for Cyborg ,Green Lantern and Flash, well I didnt read Cyborg comics but I know what and how it happens.We already have Superman's origin story so only origin I would enjoy is WW,but it is not necessary.

Ok... news in, this is Bat Vs Supes... An actual Justice League film is on the way afterward with Snyder at the helm again.

The more news that gets released about this, the more ime disappointed. I just hope this doesn't end up a cluttered mess.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
The more news that gets released about this, the more ime disappointed. I just hope this doesn't end up a cluttered mess.
You mean like MOS was?

Ok... news in, this is Bat Vs Supes... An actual Justice League film is on the way afterward with Snyder at the helm again.
Drat. I was hoping someone besides Snyder would direct the JL movie since I hate what he did with Man of Steel. Either way it seems a bit too early for WB to try an Avengers size team movie. The only origin movies they'll have made by then are for Batman and Superman and everyone already knows their origins already. You'd think they would have solo movies for lesser known characters like Wonder Woman and Flash instead of trying to shoehorn them into the big team up movie with little to no backstory.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I don't place too much blame on Zach Snyder for Man of Steel, because he didn't write the script. Goyer should get a lot more blame than Snyder for his awful scriptwriting. Snyder can definitely capture the visual aspect of films like these, not worried about that.

The film is in dire need of someone who knows how to tell a story.

The problem with MOS is you people. I just can't understand how you can enjoy The Avenges, and Dark Knight Rises yet hate this.