Television Tab

Tools    

Started watching Breaking Bad, already in the third season after a few days of watching. Great stuff so far. Probably give season one
and the second season
, keeps getting better as it goes along as I reckon.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Started watching Breaking Bad, already in the third season after a few days of watching. Great stuff so far. Probably give season one
and the second season
, keeps getting better as it goes along as I reckon.
It certainly does. It's one of the few shows that improves in quality each subsequent season.Season 3 is a thrill ride, Season 4 is a masterclass in tension and Season 5 is a stunning final chapter. Believe me man, you are in for a wild ride! Probably my favorite TV series ever.

Actually finished Breaking Bad now, brilliant television show and in my top three with The Sopranos and Twin Peaks.

Season 4 and 5 are probably both
, overall it's a near perfect show, the writing is great with things seem planned out so early.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I just finished with season 3 of Breaking Bad. It does improve with each season and an all around brilliant series.

Almost done with season 4 of The Sopranos. Season 4 has been a great season (Christopher's intervention was one of the best things I've ever seen), but the last three seasons weren't nearly as good and I wish it hadn't taken so long to get to this level.

I'm thinking that it's been long enough between Buffy viewing times. I might start that again soon.

I need to catch up on Homeland. I haven't been as invested this season. I think Carrie's pregnancy has been a big turn off for me. I find it very hard to believe that she would have became or allowed herself to remain pregnant.

I just finished with season 3 of Breaking Bad. It does improve with each season and an all around brilliant series.

Almost done with season 4 of The Sopranos. Season 4 has been a great season (Christopher's intervention was one of the best things I've ever seen), but the last three seasons weren't nearly as good and I wish it hadn't taken so long to get to this level.

I'm thinking that it's been long enough between Buffy viewing times. I might start that again soon.

I need to catch up on Homeland. I haven't been as invested this season. I think Carrie's pregnancy has been a big turn off for me. I find it very hard to believe that she would have became or allowed herself to remain pregnant.
The Sopranos is worth it overall, I'll be honest that my memory of what happens which season is poor right now, want to watch it all again sometime but there are so many episodes. Homeland I watched the first two seasons, but not the latest one as I joined Uni when it started, will watch it all eventually but not in a rush really.

Recently I've just been watching Its always sunny in Philadelphia season 9. One of the best comedies on TV, truly hilarious. Now I'm waiting until House of Cards Season 2 comes out, as well as Game of Thrones season 4.

Recently I've just been watching Its always sunny in Philadelphia season 9. One of the best comedies on TV, truly hilarious. Now I'm waiting until House of Cards Season 2 comes out, as well as Game of Thrones season 4.
Seen all of Philadelphia, it's brilliant, my favourite comedy TV show although I haven't seen many others, the writing is genius.

Seen all of Philadelphia, it's brilliant, my favourite comedy TV show although I haven't seen many others, the writing is genius.
Yeah the show is brilliant.Usually after this many seasons there would be a decline in quality, but not Its always sunny though. I thought season 9 was incredible.

The Bridge II , great tv. Actors playing characters of Saga and Martin are much better than the ones in the Tunnel remake, although we did watch that too.

Sherlock's second episode was ****ing brilliant. Wow, what a thing.
might've been my mood but it seemed to drag on forever to me. I liked the first in the new series, and have yet to watch the 3rd

Caught up with The Bridge II. I wasn't much of a fan of the first series, but I'm really enjoying this one. I was into it, pretty much, straight away and it's just gotten better and better, IMO. I prefer the characters this time around and I find Saga and Martin far more interesting. I watched four episodes back to back last night. I can't remember the last time I did that with a programme.

Finished Borgen III. Absolutely loved it. It's a shame there won't be another series but, as it's pretty much gone full circle it makes sense. Should they ever want to dust it off and have another round, though, I'd love to see it. It's strange with Borgen, but I don't think I have a favourite series. It could be the third, but if it is, I think it's only because of what the characters have gone through in the first two series. Whatever the case, I think it's brilliant.

Anyone else been watching Dracula? I've just the last episode to see and I quite like it. As with a few of these properties lately, I found it much more enjoyable once I completely disassociated it with its source. Or, maybe, it just improved as it continued?

Currently I'm watching... Neighbours (so good to have it back, especially now the Gem stuff is coming to an end) Father Brown (which has surprised me with just how much I like it), The Sweeney, The Professionals, (both of which I've seen many, many times but just don't seem to tire of) Kojak, Castle, 2 Broke Girls (better than season 2 but still not season 1 funny) Grand Hotel (still not really got back in the swing of it), Boardwalk Empire (I know it's finished, but I still have 5 episodes to see) Masters Of Sex (again, it's done, but I have the last 3 episodes to go) Criminal Minds, The Bletchley Circle, The Taste, Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe (I'd have this on all year), 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown and QI.

Agree with you about Borgen, it's absolutely perfect all round. Already missing Birgitte's crinkled nose smile!

I loved the first Bridge, but the second has really developed Saga and Martin's characters, and brought some humour in to lighten the dark a little. The guy who plays Martin gives him that beautifully underplayed torture he must be feeling after what happened in the first series

Apart from The Bridge II I'm not recording anything special now. Watched a couple of double eps of Silent Witness but it's so unbelievable it's depressing, specially as it's all about Emilia Fox solving everything almost single handed.
Not feeling The Taste much, it's a bit all about the posturing of the judges isn't it? Not a patch on Masterchef and couldn't hold a candle to the glory of the Great British Bake Off!

I feel similarly about The Taste as you do, Christine, and for the same reasons. I don't watch The Voice, but, from the clips and trailers I've seen, this is the same but with food. Which is what I expected, tbh and, were it not for Nigella, I wouldn't have even bothered watching it to begin with.

The Following has started back up. Did anyone make it to the end of the first season? If so, are you going to continue?