Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.

Hard Eight- I want to see what PTA's first film is like.Great director, so very excited to see this. I'll watch The Master some time down the road as well.

I think you'll enjoy that one!

I'm not sure what you'll think of The Master, though. You might find that one boring. I think it's one of the best of this decade so far, though.

I've heard some good things about this one-

Yeah it's quite a solid werewolf flick. Not outstanding but damn solid, with some very impressive special effects. It's no American werewolf in London, but it's fun.

I am thinking of hitting the first Jurassic Park movie. That or one from 2013.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Watchmen-Honestly I can't wait to watch it,people are talking really good about this movie and that is the reason for my question,why some people don't want to accept Zack Snyder as a good director?But lets get back on Watchmen,i was hearing so much good stuff, I finished the game and I have one month school break so...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I have a lot of kitsch films to watch! They Live, Bava films, Argento's Tenebre and.. Toxic Avenger! Tonight I'm watching the latest. I know it's got a cult status and some people on these forums love it as well, so I don't see why shouldn't I join them. If I like the movie, of course. I hope it's awesome!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I am going to watch Hard Eight as I said, but i am also going to check out one of my most anticipated movies of 2013 I haven't seen yet...Her

Movie is going to be awesome.

Watchmen-Honestly I can't wait to watch it,people are talking really good about this movie and that is the reason for my question,why some people don't want to accept Zack Snyder as a good director?But lets get back on Watchmen,i was hearing so much good stuff, I finished the game and I have one month school break so...
I believe critics of Snyder feel that he is a style over substance type of director, which you could argue is true. However, he is damn good at his job IMO, though I haven't really seen much of his work. Loved Watchmen, found Man of Steel to be bearable, but flawed for a Superman movie.

Hope you enjoy Watchmen.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

saw bits and pieces of this in high school, yet this will be the first time i watch the whole movie

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
saw bits and pieces of this in high school, yet this will be the first time i watch the whole movie

How I would love to see this for the first time again. Then again, this is one of those films that actually benefits immensely from rewatches.

6 movies I rented for the 80's top 25. (Weirdly I can't find The Thing I went to like 3 videostore)

This will be a repeat viewing; I saw it with the wife a couple years back and just thought it was decent. I wanted to try it again because it really has a lot of ingredients for a movie I would love-

This will be a repeat viewing; I saw it with the wife a couple years back and just thought it was decent. I wanted to try it again because it really has a lot of ingredients for a movie I would love-

Hope you grow to love it this time, man!