The MoFo Top 100 of the 60s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I think it's a bit strange that it's looking like The Exterminating Angel missed the cut, I always thought that it was more popular than Viridiana

The Breakdown...

The Hole (Le Trou)

4th (22 points), 5th (21 points), 7th (19 points), 8th (18 points), 2x 10th (32 points), 13th (13 points), 17th (9 points), 18th (8 points), 23rd (3 points), 25th (1 point)

Mary Poppins

2x 5th (42 points), 2x 7th (38 points), 8th (18 points), 12th (14 points), 15th (11 points), 2x 18th (16 points), 20th (6 points), 21st (5 points)

Notes

Both films were the only to receive their respective amount of points so not tie breaking was needed.

Huh, never really cared for Mary Poppins growing up, I always like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious though. Didn't think it would make this list. Haven't seen The Hole

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
The Hole was my #5 and a movie which should be higher on this list. It's a masterpiece!!!

I didn't care for Mary Poppins at all...

Maori Bobbins (as Dick would say)? Really?

One of my least favourite "classic" movies along with Gene Wilder version of Chocolate Factory.

I'm glad to see Le Trou making the list, it's a great movie. I liked i better the 1st time I watched it then after my rewatch, but I still liked it enough to put it at #18 of my list.

I watched Le Trou when it was nominated for a Hall of Fame, I think by PG? I liked it enough to consider it for my list, but it didn't end up making it.

Mary Poppins just isn't for me.

Seen Mary Poppins, haven't seen the other. Neither made me list, especially the one I haven't seen.

Swan, I think you will love Le Trou!
Really? Awesome. I'll have to give it a look sometime.