Love it or Hate it

Tools    

Love it or Hate it

A person comes up with an idea, or says the name of a movie, an actor, something to eat, some activity to do, an opinion, a theory, a religion, a sexual orientation, WHATEVER.

The next person responds with either Love it or Hate it, depending on how they feel about the above thing.

Then they come up with something new and the person below them either loves or hates it.

You get the picture. We've done it a billion times.

First one:

A bouquet of roses will be delivered to you every day for the rest of your life for free.

Love it or Hate it?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lh.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	25772  

Love it.

You must spend six months looking THE UGLIEST YOU'LL EVER LOOK before you magically - MAGICALLY - transform into the most beautiful, most sexiest you'll EVER look for just one month.

Pissing in the wind?
Love it!

Drying your trousers under a hand drier in the gents?

Drying your trousers under a hand drier in the gents?
Hate it.

You can have sex with ANYONE YOU WANT ... but Adam Sandler has to sit close by in a chair and watch (and possibly pleasure himself). Or, he could join in, if you're interested.

Me and Happy Gilmore porking Rebel Wilson together? Love it!
I think I wanna watch.

Originally Posted by cricket
The person who cut you off just got pulled over?
Love it.

Next one:

You are the RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD....

But every time you go to sleep, you're eventually awakened by a couple of robotic hands like this one --

TICKLING YOU AWAKE!!!!!!!

Like an insane alarm clock.

This happens every time you go to sleep -- these robotic hands will tickle you awake. And they really tickle.

But you're the richest person in the world.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hand.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	25782  

Love it. Who cares about being tickled?

You rule the world, but you actually have to try and solve the problems?

Master of My Domain
Hate it. With great powers comes great responsibility. I learned that early on in my life.

A diet consisting of little carb but a lot of meat?

Would love it, and I miss it. I never did sweat until I was right around 39 years of age. Hot flashes ruined it all for me. The damn bastards.

Being with your true love. The person you love more than life itself . . . but you only get ten years?!?