Odd, Weird, Strange looking Actors & Actresses

Tools    

5. William Dafoe

Forget the Green Goblin. While Ledger's performance was cool an' all, this is the man who should've been the only name considered for the role of the Joker in any Batman picture.

4. Steve Buscemi

Facially, the Peter Lorre of modern films. And not a very good tipper.

3. Mickey Rourke* -

Wtf.

2. Luis Guzman -

A cool character actor and the missing link.

1. Vincent Schiavelli

Popularly known as the "man with the sad eyes".

*If you're speaking of people who only look strange because of natural reasons, then replace Rourke with Billy Bob Thornton.

Some interesting asides:
Billy Bob is not just strange looking, he is strange. Call him Angelina's dark side. Prior to her, he was obssessed with hookers.
Mickey Rourke, on the other hand, used to be a good looking guy, before boxing rearranged his face and the subsequent botched plastic surgery.

Is strange a synonym for ugly, necessarily? Because I think Michael Shannon looks unusual, but I'm sure plenty of people find him attractive anyway. Lots of actors and actresses are attractive in nearly-universal ways, but there are tons of people who fall outside of that, but which the right person will still find very attractive. I think Daniel Craig, for example, is a little unusual looking, but it's easy for me to imagine him being someone's type and thus highly attractive to them.

Is strange a synonym for ugly, necessarily? Because I think Michael Shannon looks unusual, but I'm sure plenty of people find him attractive anyway. Lots of actors and actresses are attractive in nearly-universal ways, but there are tons of people who fall outside of that, but which the right person will still find very attractive. I think Daniel Craig, for example, is a little unusual looking, but it's easy for me to imagine him being someone's type and thus highly attractive to them.
From a mainstream view it can be, but I've heard a lot of people say they are attracted to unusual looking celebrities. I think nontraditional looks make a person more of a novelty, and people love novelties. It can definitely add to the attraction.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
John Cusack

On a more serious note: Martin Clunes

Reviews

Always thought he was ugly as Hell as Doctor Who and didn't understand why people even bothered watching. He looks pretty good there, though.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
You enjoy provoking me, don't you?
I'll stop now. The John Cusack joke has been taken as far as it can. Although he's still bad.

And Sexy's right, it's not a very flattering picture of him to be fair.

Always thought he was ugly as Hell as Doctor Who and didn't understand why people even bothered watching. He looks pretty good there, though.
matt smith ugly as hell? get a load of the new doctor then

matt smith ugly as hell? get a load of the new doctor then

I still find that more attractive than this:

It's the hair combined with the costume. I liked him in the other picture because both were different.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	doctor_0.jpg
Views:	6376
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	11275