Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Gozu (2003)

I suppose David Lynch would make something like this if he were on acid and Japanese. This movie ranks high on the weird scale, enough to keep it watchable and interesting. I just prefer a more straightforward narrative and something I can make sense of.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm confused. Is that hand there to jerk a guy off? Animatronic form of birth control? Is it a strap-on?

Jagten (The Hunt)

Tremendous movie putting lights on an important topic in a thrilling and moving way. Such a good performance from Mikkelsen. I do recommend it.

9/10
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0511.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	28315  

Jane Got a Gun (2016)

It wasn't too bad. A decent slow western drama. Good acting. Original story. Fairly well done character development in just under 1h 38min. If you're searching for action, this is not the film for you. They now have that category called "Strong female character" or "Strong female lead" and this movie fits that category. She is strong as a character and realistic, because she knows when to seek help from a man. I enjoyed it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Which ones do you like as his 3 best? I like American Gangster, Man on Fire and The Hurricane. Fallen and The Bone Collector would round out my Denzel Top 5.
Man on Fire, Hurricane, and Flight/American Gangster I would say. Glory or Deja Vu to round out the top 5.

Jane Got a Gun (2016)

It wasn't too bad. A decent slow western drama. Good acting. Original story. Fairly well done character development in just under 1h 38min. If you're searching for action, this is not the film for you. They now have that category called "Strong female character" or "Strong female lead" and this movie fits that category. She is strong as a character and realistic, because she knows when to seek help from a man. I enjoyed it.
A slow western drama with good acting and character development, light on action and with a strong female lead....that movie is made for me! I just added it to my 2016 movies to watch.

I didn't really pay attention to the names of all the male actors in Jane Got a Gun. I checked now and I swear, I watched the entire movie without knowing or noticing that Ewan McGregor was in it. I did think to myself that the bad guy was a very good actor, for a nobody.