Most undeserving, untalented a**hole in Hollywood

Tools    

I personally can't stand J.J. Abrahms, oooh Lost, there's a great show...200 episodes and still no one has a clue what's going on, even the writers.

This is a tough one really because it's truly a business where success is directly related to how well the public recieves/relates/demands whatever it is you're selling (acting, writing, producing etc). In the business world people can get by not really doing anything for years and years with nary a soul noticing (I work in a huge company and see it all the time). In Hollywood, though, if you don't strike a chord day to day then your project is history.

Sure are a lot of folks who do like Lost and don't think it's stupid at all. I've never seen it but don't judge those who like it. Why do you?

I don't judge, just expressing my opinion.
I'm sure there are those who disagree, but that's true of every viewpoint.

A system of cells interlinked
Lost is a fantastic show.... Also, plenty of clues to what is going on.... Lots of good theories out there.

I liked Lost better the first time around when it was called Gilligan's Island! bahah

as for a holes, well topless robot made a top 12 list and i think they nailed it pretty good

Freddie Prinze Jr., I can't stomach that untalented a**hole!
Summer Catch was a crime against humanity.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
got to agree on this one....

I hate when stars become just so anti-american but use the Freedom of Speech to do it....

I personally can't stand J.J. Abrahms, oooh Lost, there's a great show...200 episodes and still no one has a clue what's going on, even the writers.
Lost is a great ****ing show.

I am not a Republican by any means, but michael Moore does tend to exaggerate and hurt the credibility of people who don't agree with Bush. Besides, I don't really care for documentaries.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hugh Grant??

What's wrong with him???

And if you think LOST has no idea where it is going ten you don't watch the show.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't watch it.
There's nothing wrong with Hugh Grant, at least tranvestite prostitutes don't think there is.