Eileen Brennan RIP

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Damn - RIP Mrs. Peacock!

I adored ol' Eileen - especially in Clue (1985) and Scarecrow (1973).

R I P

Loved her on Clue and Private Benjamin.

Really creepy on Jeepers Creepers.

OMG, I don't believe it...a quietly brilliant actress who never became the household name she deserved to be. I first took notice of her on ROWAN AND MARTIN 'S LAUGH-IN, but she quickly proved that she was a movie star and I will always remember her in DIVORCE AMERICAN STYLE, THE LAST PICTURE SHOW, MURDER BY DEATH, and, of course, PRIVATE BENJAMIN. I can't believe she's gone...this is an incredible loss.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wonderful in Divorce American Style, The Last Picture Show and The Sting. This is from The Cheap Detective.

R.I.P.

Mrs. Peacock from Clue is dead?! I need a drink!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR
RGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful in Divorce American Style, The Last Picture Show and The Sting. This is from The Cheap Detective.

R.I.P.

Thanks for reminding me about THE STING...I had forgotten about that one.l

On the outside looking in.
She created a classic screen character in PRIVATE BENJAMIN's Captain Doreen Lewis:

She was also hilarious opposite Peter Falk in MURDER BY DEATH! She'll be missed.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Loved her in Clue. Always thought she kinda looked like Angela Lansbury.

RIP.

Suspect's Reviews