'90s Song Tournament

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
+rep for the Manics, I couldn't quite find a place for them on my list but I felt bad leaving them out. Motorcycle Emptiness is great.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
+rep for the Manics, I couldn't quite find a place for them on my list but I felt bad leaving them out. Motorcycle Emptiness is great.
If you like Motorcycle Emptiness, you're cool in my book

Reviews

My 13:

1. THE BEATLES: Real Love

2. NEIL FINN: She Will Have Her Way

3. SARAH McLACHLAN: Adia

4. QUEEN: I'm Going Slightly Mad

5. BLONDIE: Maria

6. MARIAH CAREY: Honey

7. BOB DYLAN: Love Sick

8. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: I Wish I Were Blind

9. ELVIS COSTELLO & THE ATTRACTIONS: It's TIme

10. RON SEXSMITH: Strawberry Blonde

11. U2: One

12. SARAH McLACHLAN: Sweet Surrender

13. THE BEATLES: Free As A Bird

The Beatles?

That's not '90s.

I hate you. You wasted what would have been interesting, true '90s nominations by 7thson. I hope you get banned.

Not to mention all that Sarah McLachlan, Queen, more f**king Elvis Costello and BLONDIE? *hardcore eight minute eye roll*

No need to rush, Lines. If you think of any changes you want to make between now and 9:00 p.m. pacific time tomorrow, just edit them in. I don't expect to be home before then, but even if I am I'll leave nominations open until then. Also, thank you for formatting your links correctly rather than having separate titles and links. It'll make it easier when I go to post the matches.

The Beatles?

That's not '90s.
Yeah this song really walks a very thin line between acceptable and unacceptable. I'll have to give it some thought as to whether or not I'll allow it but as of right now I'm leaning toward not allowing it.

ETA - Decision made: I'm not going to allow it. While I realize that everybody has their own vision of the 90s, I don't think it's unfair to say that a track that was recorded around vocals that were performed by a man who was murdered at the start of the previous decade is not really 90s music. I've PMed LP and asked him to change it.

I dunno, though. I mean, I hate his choices...

But does anyone remember this Elvis song from 2002:

It's a reworking/remix from an old Elvis song, but the song to me is still very 2000's because of the new people singing on it.

I dunno, though. I mean, I hate his choices...

But does anyone remember this Elvis song from 2002:

It's a reworking/remix from an old Elvis song, but the song to me is still very 2000's because of the new people singing on it.
If this were a 2000s tournament, I'd disqualify that song, too.

Can't we ban most of LP's choices?
There are actually a few good songs there. But Beatles are NOT 90s.

Quick, take it from me before I can change my mind.
Nope. You still have roughly 21.5 hours to make any changes.

Or, Miss Vicky, let's take away his Beatles noms and keep one for ourselves.