Tools    

Can I get a what-what?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Me Handsy.jpg
Views:	1176
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	13122  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nice Pictures Swan

OMG pikey has grown another arm

Having to shape my beret for ceremony tomorrow. Have not had to wear one of these bloody things since my last dress blue inpection ages ago.

Oh, the first time I see this thread.

That's me at my graduation

I went to Disney World a couple weeks back, and participated in the "American Idol Experience". Meh. Spoiler alert: I didn't win. But it was fun.

Attachments

Name:	A4 Idol 5.JPG
Views:	1073
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	13192   Click image for larger version

Name:	A4 Idol 22.JPG
Views:	1093
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	13193   Click image for larger version

Name:	A4 Idol 44.JPG
Views:	1078
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	13194  

Oh, God. I have vowed to never sing in shorts, again. I wasn't planning on participating in the "American Idol Experience" that day, I just did it on a whim, or I would have worn something else. Anything else. I so wanted to go back to the hotel and get a pair of jeans, but I was put in the first group of three, and had no time.

This isn't the best picture, quality of image wise, but I am much more comfortable like this, in front of my band.

Attachments

Name:	bandy.jpg
Views:	1111
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	13241  

You have nice legs. The problem isn't the shorts -- it's the boring black top you wore with it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Swan revealed! At my sister's wedding.

Your sisters hot.

Suspect's Reviews

Wow! Don't take this the wrong way, but "I'm your number one fan!"

Do you take request, or do you even do this regularly?

Either way, you are now an MP3 on my Zune. I just converted you.