The Watchmen DVD

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
That looks friggin sweet.
I'm looking forward to this DVD.
It'll be interesting to see what stuff was cut out.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It does look awesome indeed, that would be very sweet to have on my shelf

This really IS awesome!!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Inland Empire? Ouch, not one of my favourites.

But not too hijack this thread, I will just say this one thing.

Yes, that picture is awesome.

Suspect's Reviews

I hate how theyre marketing Rorschach like he's the main character.

Ill rent the DC, and buy the ultimate cut.

I haven't seen this yet, but I may go ahead and pick up the DVD. It looks interesting to me and fits with what I like.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How do you pick up a movie that's not on DVD for another day? I mean, I understand the concept of employees at stores, helping themselves (I've done it), but come on.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Actually, there are some "unnamed" chains who release movies the Friday before their Tuesday release date, and unless I'm wrong, I've noticed Caity getting new releases the weekend before too. Busted or not?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, like I said, I've gotten my hands on advanced copies of DVDs before, so I know it's possible. I really don't know where I was planning on going with my rant, really, just had to ask the question. More of a, "Why can't you wait one more day?" type question.

How do you pick up a movie that's not on DVD for another day? I mean, I understand the concept of employees at stores, helping themselves (I've done it), but come on.
I've had pre-orders show up a few days early before.

A system of cells interlinked
ANyone have any thoughts on the Director's Cut? Worth seeing?

I saw this in the theater and now I'll have to pick up the DVD.

Huh? He's saying he might be posting to try to reach 10 posts. If you haven't seen him post spam, maybe it's because he hasn't gotten to 10 yet.

I don't know if he's here to promote something or not, but that is exactly the kind of post we see from people who are. And it's not as if the post is really saying much of anything to begin with.