The Videogames Tab

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Finished ME3 and my life lost meaning,truly an amazing game. Well now I can return on the field
What did you think of the ending, my mates finished it and thought it was one of the worst in videogame history? Im not a fan so I dont know either way if the games are any good.

What did you think of the ending, my mates finished it and thought it was one of the worst in videogame history? Im not a fan so I dont know either way if the games are any good.
WARNING: "ME3 talk here nothing to see carry on" spoilers below

Well not surprised but I think it was a good ending I mean it should have ended like that otherwise it would be too cheesy...and they lived happily ever after, it was the ultimate sacrifice.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
WARNING: "ME3 talk here nothing to see carry on" spoilers below

Well not surprised but I think it was a good ending I mean it should have ended like that otherwise it would be too cheesy...and they lived happily ever after, it was the ultimate sacrifice.
WARNING: "ME3, MOVE ALONG PEOPLE!" spoilers below
Im glad you liked mate, im not a fan I tried to play the first one and got about an hour in and couldnt play it, im not a fan of these games at all tbh.

Today I managed to get my hands on a copy of Rugby World Cup 2011 for the 360 and im well happy

You want to post like me?
Journey is a wonderful, wonderful short game. My mate and I carelessly played through it in a couple of hours, finding about one fourth of the glyphs and secrets, I would think.
You play this feetless little desert dude who can only jump, glide, sing and sing a bit louder, using the directional stick and two buttons. You never kill anything, you're not getting points, there are no leader boards and, in the end, it doesn't really matter how you did.

In the Beginning...
Yep. It's the beautiful art direction, music, and overall experience of a visceral journey that makes the game special. And I doubt we would have felt the same sense of connection if we hadn't run into a few folks along the way, especially at the end when she and another companion made the final push up the mountain together. There's something amazing about how the game cultivates a very simple, but very real, feeling of companionship.

She kinda played it off, but I know it was an emotional experience for both of us. I'm going to be playing through it on my own soon. I highly recommend it, especially since it's only $15.00!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Journey is Baby's First Shadow of The Colossus - I can't give it any higher praise than that.

Dunno if it's better than Flower yet but TGC seem to have the knack of making life-affirming games which aren't remotely cutesy or patronising.

A system of cells interlinked
I had a couple Saturday night, and decided to drop into BF3 for some abuse. Of course, this time I found a good group (ie - they didn't yell at me) of people to chum around with on the field. I think one game I actually went 13-5 and I captured many objectives in a sneaky, hide-behind-the-bush while I capped sort of way. I got a lil laser sight for my rifle, too. That was kinda fun!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I want to buy Journey, but $15? Seems kind steep for a short game, I'm hoping it will drop down to $9.99 so I can pick it up.

Suspect's Reviews

there's a frog in my snake oil
I had a couple Saturday night, and decided to drop into BF3 for some abuse. Of course, this time I found a good group (ie - they didn't yell at me) of people to chum around with on the field. I think one game I actually went 13-5 and I captured many objectives in a sneaky, hide-behind-the-bush while I capped sort of way. I got a lil laser sight for my rifle, too. That was kinda fun!
Aha sweet! Glad you've had some fun on the field

In the Beginning...
I want to buy Journey, but $15? Seems kind steep for a short game, I'm hoping it will drop down to $9.99 so I can pick it up.
Yeah, I wouldn't blame anyone for waiting. It's definitely got more replay value than you'd think because the game is so short and the visuals, music, and gameplay are so pleasant and relaxing. But if you're not apt to replay games, you'd probably do well to wait.

I'm back into Mass Effect 3. It's starting to grow on me after a slow start, but I've just read that a disgruntled player has filed a complaint with the FTC over the end. Apparently, a lot of people are unhappy with it. Now I'm worried...

Anyone with a Steam account want 50% off Assassin's Creed Revelations? The voucher is valid until the end of the month and two turned up in my Steam inventory yesterday.

Might trade one, might trade both because I'm undecided on AC Rev until I've played through Brotherhood all the way. Which will be some time in 2015 at this rate.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Skyrim is my game of choice at the moment. My next game is going to be Max Payne 3 in May.

I've got Operation Racoon city last night and played for 3 hours and still I am not sure why Capcom went with this game, they should have just pushed Resident evil 6 forward instead of releasing it at the end of the year.Surprisingly its an easy game to play it doesn't feel like RE game its more action orientated rather than horror. It sort of explains the story in between, but still you are a team of Douchebags that wants to cover it all up(tell me how to relate to such characters when I know Claire, Leon and Chris are out there). All in all the game is a bit glitchy as I had to restart several times some checkpoints due to poor programing. If you can rent it do it but don't bother buying it its not worth it.

I think I'm done with Resident Evil, to be honest. 5 was awful and even though I have fond memories of 4, it was clunky as hell when I bought the HD remake recently.

I lasted about 10 minutes.

RE2 was as good as the original Playstation got, but games (most importantly, control systems) have moved on.

I grabbed RE4 while it was on sale recently. God, I love that game. But yeah, definitely took getting used to all over again.

Of the other RE games, yeah part 2 was great. Especially the finale on the underground train. Love that.

But the Gamecube remake of RE1 was absolutely fantastic.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

In the Beginning...
I'm with Tatty. For me, Resident Evil started to go sour with RE4, and completely jumped the shark with RE5. I shouldn't be too unkind to RE4, since it was a well-made game and I enjoyed it. But I still love the formula and feel of the earlier games, and they've completely ditched that.

RE2 and the Gamecube RE1 remake were absolutely fantastic. Do more of that, Capcom.