Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Tools    

STOP RAPING THE MAGIC.
That is different, you showed his pleading face, i could not resist such a look.

A system of cells interlinked
I've soiled me trousers.

Hey, the guy is rolling with the punches pretty well, I must say...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It was a meant to be human though.
Please dont try any longer, my argument is water tight.

CGI characters are irreducible to their motion-captured counterparts. It's a great point, honestly.

I do wish they would make a remake
of "escape from the planet of the apes" set in the 1970's as the first one'

With Marc Wharlbourg as the human love interest (he can reprise his boogie nights character type) who falls in love with Zera and produces a monkey man- baby hybrid.)

HENCE THIS IS HOW YOU GET TO THE PLANET OF THE APES.
The Baby is intelligent and very hip in 1970's way- liberal into free love and so becomes a san francisco guru rockstar like sensation- who brainwashes the human and ape women to have wild sex sessions with him in his cult of the Ape-dood, and produces a whole planet of apemen children, who he indocterinates into free love and casual sex-who take over human society by a ape baby boom .
If i had the money i would make it.

A system of cells interlinked
I saw the one set in modern times (well, the 1970s, as it was shot and produced then) fairly recently. Pretty grim stuff. It's the one with the Aircraft Carrier at the end.

I saw the one set in modern times (well, the 1970s, as it was shot and produced then) fairly recently. Pretty grim stuff. It's the one with the Aircraft Carrier at the end.

Yes , its the best.
My plot change would work brilliantly.
You could include a jim jones type cult thing, where at a certain point the baby sets up special human communes in south america etc , paying regular visits to them to reproduce with the human women. But when he thinks the time is right he kills off the last remaining human women in a suicide pact thing like the jim jones episide, leaving only a few human women for sex slaves and general cleaners, and house servants etc etc- and a few men for hard labour work, to build the new ape cities.

Amid all this popularity of the ape baby guru sweeping the west coast socity on the early 1970's the leader of this cult being the son of Wharlburg-

Whalberg volunteers to try and get back to the future in a space mission , because Zera is dying of premature old age because she caught cat flu, so he needs to get to the ape future to get some special banana juice, that is only found on earth's ape future .
Then you come full circle.
SEE?
Oh and Roddy Mcdowells character is heart broken and becomes a tv news reader and alcaholic, after reaching a divore settelment with Zera,.

But he is constantly turning up drunk at zera and mark's house arguing and having fists fights with Mark wharlbourg.
In one scene, he breaks down live on the air of the nightly tv news-
and tells all to the american people ,
causing mark and zera great embaressment in their local neighbourhood.
Their guru apeson is also cause for alarm and much domestic high drama ensues from these various frictions.

oh no, i lost my plot!

You sure talk about sex with apes a lot.
Did you see my Jim Jones?

You sure talk about sex with apes a lot.
I do?

No! You need Mark Warhlberg kissing an old chimp lady