Does Anyone Do Drugs?

Tools    

The only drugs that I've taken are the kinds the doctors made me take.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
You should take up heroin. It's dreamy.
Plus, when I take it, your posts (and films) suddenly make sense.

Burn!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Yoda
Best. Thread. Ever.

My favorite thing about it is that he posted it a second time, 12 minutes later.
I bet he forgot about the first time.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

My favorite thing about it is that he posted it a second time, 12 minutes later.
"Cocaine's a helluva drug."

motivationally deficient
Originally Posted by Nitzer
I thought about smoking pot once, but changed my mind. Drug-free!
smoking pot occaisonally is all i do. and i quit that.

Hmmm all i have done is smoked pot. but i am assessing whether or not to broaden my field and experiment with a few others. preferably coke or speed.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Burn!
The films make the most sense when you're on acid.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I take yellow ones, which are much better than the small green ones.

Thanks for asking!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Coke about 4/5 times a year when myself and the lads have alldayers. And little fellas' when i go clubbing which is also about 4/5 times a year.

Nothing wrong with smoking weed, safer than drinking in most cases anyway. I may just be niave, but i don't see what the big bad with it is.
Beers + Weed + Evil Dead 2 = good night.
In general I don't have a problem with soft recreational drug use, though the hard 'proper' drugs are something i don't really agree with but that's not to say i won't try them, you only live once.

history *is* moralizing
pot is not my thing.
drinking, yeah. smoking too, and it is a drug. a legal one. and an expensive and unhealthy one.
plus sleeping pills accompanied by vodka or bacardi = nice trip and inspiration before sleeping. plus at last one can sleep peacefully.

motivationally deficient
Originally Posted by lucy_jaimes
Hmmm all i have done is smoked pot. but i am assessing whether or not to broaden my field and experiment with a few others. preferably coke or speed.
lucy Jaimes ur a bad gurl.

A system of cells interlinked
I may or may not have had some experience with this stuff in the past.

motivationally deficient
sweet and sour pork for me

Randomly visiting for now
There was this one time (bit hazy) where some friends of mine wandered out of a party onto the street and walked back into some other people's house, ok it sounds like a funny story but the people in the house called the cops and about 30 people got arrested. Half of the party-goers did a runner out of there, quite a few kids got pulled out of school by their parents afterwards and some got randomly searched by security at school. So from that point on I've avoided drugs.

After the initial crazy period I decided that drugs make you more outgoing or more relaxed and I'd rather be just whoever I am, though I reckon I've only had limited experience and I'd probably change my tune if I tried more but unless that happens I'm just gonna live in my blissful ignorance. There's no real reason to take drugs for me, so why else should I? Cause people who think they're cool take them at some party? nah that's just not me, unlike others I need a real reason

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

Indeed. You can't make this stuff up. And even if you could, you wouldn't want to.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
The films make the most sense when you're on acid.
Self-inflicted burn!

Originally Posted by Sedai
I may or may not have had some experience with this stuff in the past.
Sedai '08?

To answer the guy's question, though: I think everyone here takes the red pill.

I hope y'all are joking. But then again, I am naive.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"