Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

^Ive been meaning to watch Shame. I heard fassbenders performance was amazing

Movie Forums Extra
Snatch of course, and cockroaches with Tommy Lister

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Southland Tales. Can't pass up the opportunity to watch the most confusing film of all time.

that's what she said...
omg I love chicken run.

for me tonight, dream house 2011

Right, need some advice. It's currently 6pm, so, do I watch Star Wars Episode 1 all the way through to Episode 6, which will take me all the way to 6am tomorrow morning...

... or, just watch Episode 4 through to 6 which will take me to just past midnight tonight?

Edit: I'm having a Star Wars night... I'm doing the lot... all of them.

I'm sure you've decided by now, but I'd just watch the original trilogy. However, if you're watching all of them, then you already knew that.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I'm finally getting to watch Rampart, haven't been anticipating a movie this long for awhile

That cast is sexy sexy sex dipped in sexuality and wrapped in sexiness.

Well, not tonight, really, but this morning I watched The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest starring Noomi Rapace and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I have been waiting to see this for a while, who knows maybe Angelina Jolie is a great director.

What is it about?

I am hoping we will watch Underworld:Awakening when I get home from work!

Police Academy 7: Mission To Moscow is on later.

Though I think I'd rather pour my beer into the back of the telly than watch that.

Saturday night telly is pants this week.

Do you watch tv movies?