Movies you are ashamed to admit you have never seen

Tools    

Here, There and Everywhere
Don't listen to honeykid. Watch Gladiator.
I will when I get the time. My final high school examinations are on at the moment and time for movies is hard to come by. Even visiting and posting on this forum is a severe result of procrastination; I really don't want to study ha.

As a great man said earlier in this thread:

"When these threads with titles that include "Embarrassed" or "Ashamed" or "Guilty", you're not really supposed to actually feel that way about any of them. It's just a way of communicating the 'type' of thing to list."
Thank you.

I'm assuming you're a man?
Yes, I am.

Haha anyway, I'm not ashamed
Good to hear. The one thing I would say about Avatar is that, even with the best equiptment, I can't see it being worth looking at unless it's on the big screen. Of course, I also don't see the point of 3D tv, but there's going to be a dedicated channel to it launched over here this month and I already know one person who's bought a 3D tv.

Here, There and Everywhere
Just sayin.'

By all means, skip A Clockwork Orange. I like A Beautiful Mind, but you don't need to watch it.

You need to watch Gladiator.

Love the Dexter av, btw.
No worries man, I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.

Good to hear. The one thing I would say about Avatar is that, even with the best equiptment, I can't see it being worth looking at unless it's on the big screen. Of course, I also don't see the point of 3D tv, but there's going to be a dedicated channel to it launched over here this month and I already know one person who's bought a 3D tv.
I can understand what you're saying. Sounds worthless if it's purely looks and no substance, which I've heard it is lol. My friend's family bought a 3D TV heh... have yet to examine it for myself.

Don't know about A Beautiful Mind and Clockwork Orange but I heard Gladiator is epic haha, should I really watch the other movies over it?
Clockwork Orange is much more epic.. Don't listen to Vicky, she is just trying to mislead you. Wicked girl this Vicky is.
She's a Witchy Vicky Woman!!!

I haven't seen any Ingmar Bergman and I am becoming more and more ashamed. Can anyone recommend which one to start with?

There are a lot of films I've never seen... but none that I am ashamed to admit I haven't seen... nor am I ashamed to admit any of the films I have watched... regardless to public opinion of a few of them...
I second this.

I haven't seen any Ingmar Bergman and I am becoming more and more ashamed. Can anyone recommend which one to start with?
From the few I've seen, I'd start with The Seventh Seal. Although I'd still like to see The Hour Of The Wolf, The Virgin Spring and, maybe, Through A Glass Darkly, I've been pretty bored through three of the four films of his I've seen. The Seventh Seal being the exception.

I am yet to see "Pulp Fiction." I really like a lot of QT's work, but I have not seen his legendary film. I absolutely love "Inglorious Basterds." I can't wait to hear what he puts together next. If they’re anything like his most recent masterpiece, I would completely be happy. I hear a lot about “Pulp Fiction,” and you’d think I would have made it a point to see it by now. I guess that’s the breaks. Though, I already know pretty much all of the plot points. Should I still bother seeing the old school QT flick?

Yes, you should watch Pulp Fiction. You NEED to watch Pulp Fiction.

And I don't even like Quentin Tarantino.

You know the plot points??
Pulp Fiction doesn't have much of a plot, but it's still well written.

I am quite sure you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs as well, right?

I think you should find time to watch it.. you won't be disappointed.

I am ashamed to have seen Twilight.
I love teen movies & I love vampire movies, Twilight is an insult to both those genres.
I only wish I could give more than one positive rep to that^^ post!!

You know the plot points??
Pulp Fiction doesn't have much of a plot, but it's still well written.

I am quite sure you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs as well, right?

I think you should find time to watch it.. you won't be disappointed.
I own it.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
there are a ton of movies i'm ashamed to have never seen. on the other hand, though, most of them are on my list, and i do intend on seeing them all before i die. i actually try to make a point of renting one off Netflix pretty consistently.

right now, i'm ashamed to admit that i've never seen Vertigo (1958). i have tried many times to watch it, and couldn't get into it. it's been about 2 years, though, and i should sit down one night, when i'm completely without distraction, and give it a proper chance.