Top 100 Films - ModernFlix

→ in
Tools    

I'd give a 9/10 easy. It's one of this thread's real gems really. Lit-tel harsh IMO.

I gathered that.

You've posted your list in the public domain, on a forum no less presumably so you could garner comments and opinions. My opinion is your list is laced with trash. Thanks for posting.

I appreciate your rite to dislike Star Trek, but this is your top 100, no need to deflect my comments back at my top 10.
I actually agree with this guy.

holy **** . that was already explained.
Actually moron you didn't really explain anything.The only thing I see is a bunch of bleeped out swear words. You never explained once why you put it in your top 100. You did say it pissed you off and it was a hip hop movie. I would also have to say your taste in movies is about the same as my dads. His favorite movies are Whos Your Caddy and Dont Mess With The Zohan. This list has got to be the worst list ever posted on this site. I cant believe I felt bad for you and gave you some plus rep.

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
Actually moron you didn't really explain anything.The only thing I see is a bunch of bleeped out swear words. You never explained once why you put it in your top 100. You did say it pissed you off and it was a hip hop movie. I would also have to say your taste in movies is about the same as my dads. His favorite movies are Whos Your Caddy and Dont Mess With The Zohan. This list has got to be the worst list ever posted on this site. I cant believe I felt bad for you and gave you some plus rep.
Reps on what posts "moron" -.-'
someones getting angry lmfao..

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

Let me know when you figure that one out.

Anyway, what would a MoFo get together be anyway? A mass trip to the cinema - In which case I could probably assure you I wouldn't be watching the same flick as Jake, no harm intended, but our tastes are quit different.

I think Y'all should come to Ireland for a drinking sesh

If you want to meet, you're going to have to meet me halfway in Cleveland. 5 hours there and back to giggle like schoolgirls at each other's faces and see a film just isn't quite worth it!

Also, everybody knows Europe's in decline. USA! USA!

If you want to meet, you're going to have to meet me halfway in Cleveland. 5 hours there and back to giggle like schoolgirls at each other's faces and see a film just isn't quite worth it!

Also, everybody knows Europe's in decline. USA! USA!
haha I think its best we stick to our beloved forum.

When I finnaly get to america, it will not be to wacth a film, it will be to make one .

I'm thinking about doing something very minimal this year... unfortunately being minimal doesn't lend itself to a soundtrack. Unless its really slow Bach.

Also...

for the 70th time.

This most definitely qualifies as an unnecessary personal insult. There is no excuse for this, and I'm sick and tired of how this thread has been treated. Control your comments, discuss your difference of opinions without being so rude, or move on.

Also...

for the 70th time.
Yoda asked many pages back to get this back on topic. Start your own thread, people, or take it to PM.

She's right, guys. I'm not going to tell anyone they can't criticize these choices, but I will ask that you have some tact while doing so, and not just starting piling randomness and/or insults in here. I don't want to close the thread or start wiping out large swaths of posts, but one of the two will be inevitable if this keeps happening.

I'd also ask (it's not a rule) that people try to be more polite, if they feel the need to lay into someone else's choices.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
11 pages? The most popular top 100 list of all time!!!!

Suspect's Reviews