helpmeplease

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
So my art teacher was telling me about a movie that he watched on Monday and he won't let me know what it is until i graduate...so in two months...i think he just doesn't want to get caught recommending it to me so now i'm bent on figuring it out So it's an independent movie he guarantees i haven't seen it it's about the lives of high school students and there's lots of death and violence he said it was one of the hardest movies he has ever had to watch, it's not foreign i don't think and i asked if it was recent and he said no but i dunno what he thought i thought i meant by recent and he read about it in an article in some anonymous magazine and that's how he found it and he said there were lots of parts with no dialogue and he said i might like the movie as a whole but this other girl in the room he said he could almost guarantee wouldn't like it because it's really slow moving, not much action or anything so i am extreeeemely curious and he said it wasn't in theaters. So just list a ton off that you think may correlate to that and i will research them and run them past (or is it passed?) him to see if there's a reaction haha thanks guys!

Bully was pretty edgy, but it doesn't take place in a high school. I think it was rated NC-17 in the US.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."