Name that Movie! *with pictures!

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
K so just name the movie based off of the picture and the person who gets it right has to post a new picture. Don't just IMDB stuff because that's cheap!

Destiny ran a whole thread of this (even another with videos). Maybe she'll restart it. (We all PMed answers over a week and she posted answers and winners at the end)

Yeah i asked in the shoutbox if anyone had made this thread before and she said the last one died... so i just made a new one

Destiny ran a whole thread of this (even another with videos). Maybe she'll restart it. (We all PMed answers over a week and she posted answers and winners at the end)
If I get enough request for the videos, I'll start it back up.

I need to fix the thread. Half of the videos are gone. Well, they are there, kind of, but I screwed up the folder at Photobucket, and need to remember the exact title, so that they re-link automatically. If not, I'll have to re-post, and my word, that will take awhile.

Here is an example of that game . . .

I did 10 movies per game, with two sets. Set one was worth two points per movie, and set two was worth one point per movie.

Set 1:

Set 2:

p.s. Just so you know, the game is hardly as easy as the one movie I used as an example.

Damnit lol. Would be good to start up the pic one again Dest, never had too much luck with vids. That said, never did with the pics either really.

K so just name the movie based off of the picture and the person who gets it right has to post a new picture. Don't just IMDB stuff because that's cheap!

The Air I Breathe?

Damnit lol. Would be good to start up the pic one again Dest, never had too much luck with vids. That said, never did with the pics either really.
Well, I can always do those again. They are a lot easier to make. I doubt I get many responses, anyway.

There is another trivia:
Who wears this Nike shoes and in which movie?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp whichmovie1.bmp (340.7 KB, 101 views)

If I get enough request for the videos, I'll start it back up.

I need to fix the thread. Half of the videos are gone. Well, they are there, kind of, but I screwed up the folder at Photobucket, and need to remember the exact title, so that they re-link automatically. If not, I'll have to re-post, and my word, that will take awhile.

Here is an example of that game . . .

I did 10 movies per game, with two sets. Set one was worth two points per movie, and set two was worth one point per movie.

Set 1:

Set 2:

p.s. Just so you know, the game is hardly as easy as the one movie I used as an example.
I'm not sure if I'm playing this game correctly, but the second video (or maybe both of them) are clips from Predator. At least, I'm pretty sure they are.

So if I guess correctly, do I get to post a picture for others to guess?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I believe that Vertical Gunn got the answer correct for the first photo. The videos that Dest posted were from one of her old games in another thread, so even if your answer is correct, it's not really part of this game. I think we have to check with rice about the status of this game.

Ah. Thanks, Mark. I read through the rules but I'm still unclear as to what is going on. :P

yeah The Air I Breathe is right, so then it'd be verticle gunn's turn to post a pic

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I remember I dominated the picture game for a bit, as did Holden.

I would love to see the game started up again.

Suspect's Reviews

Me too! (minus the dominating part) which is why i made this thread, and i think i'm going to start completely over because all this stuff up there ^^^ happened a while ago, so new picture game starting here!

Since it's been over a week and no responses, I think you may have to provide some sort of a hint or post another picture, Used Future. The image looks vaguely familiar, but I haven't got a clue.