THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
WARNING: "Two-Face?" spoilers below

Coming from ComicBookResources.com is alleged concept art on Two-Face:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...7/dent_tdk.jpg
Looks, okay, too much like Tommy Lee to me

I hoped they went for more of this:

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I really don't think it looks at all like the other two, it's got more of a realistic tone to it.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Anyone else get shivers when you here the Jokers voice? Between the general creepiness of the character (and my slight fear of him after seeing a creepy cartoon episode with the Joker as a kid and after reading The Dark Knight), and the fact that Heath Ledger is dead (and accidentaly overdosed on sleeping pills because he couldn't sleep because of being so into his character), the Joker creeps the hell out of me!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The picture of Two Face has been removed at various sites at the studios request, interesting to see it here.

Suspect's Reviews

The studios can threaten legal action towards various sites, which is usually enough to get them to take down the link, if not the file itself. Anyway, we've received nothing here.

I dig that image. I suppose it's kind of spoiler-ish, but I don't mind knowing what kind of stylistic direction they're going in with Two Face. Definitely true to the style we saw in the first film, and have seen in the trailers for the second. It's in keeping with the more realistic, more disturbing tone of the rebooted franchise.

In the Beginning...
I think I read that the posted Two-Face image was actually an early concept that has since been discarded. It might be true, or it might be the studio trying to stem the hype it has caused, I don't know. I'll try to find that link...

Here we go:
http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

Monday, May 5, 2008

8:49 PM TEXAS TIME: Our insider "Slappy The White Dog" is back with some excellent and interesting insight into today's leak:

“Thought ol' Slappy should sniff his way in with a little insight into what has found its way onto the Net.

It's real, however it's one of the very early concept designs (remember what I reported to you regarding the look of The Joker before that was public knowledge? This image of Two Face is from around the same period of early design tests). Just like the early concept design of The Joker largely informed the final look, it wasn't dead on (i.e. They decided to retain the purple suit rather than the raggedy, pieced together costume, etc), but certain elements carried through to the final screen version (The “Cut Smile“).

In the case of this particular design, it's closer to what you'll see than that early Joker design was, but it's not a good representation of what it looks like on camera (and, as I alluded to above, it's not *exactly* what the screen look is). It's not really what you'll see in the movie, but the general idea is still very much intact.

I don't mean to be overly cryptic, but I know that a lot of people are trying to retain the surprise of the Two-Face look, and this concept art doesn't properly represent what Aaron looks like onscreen.”

So there you go. We won't be as spoiled as we thought we had been when it comes to Two Face.

Just tried to watch it again yesterday - couldn't stand the action scenes again. I can barely tell what's going on - the camera is so close to the action its ridiculous.

I have a feeling they're trying to play down the spoiler of seeing this 'concept art'. Especially since Two-Face's look was reportedly being kept under tight wrap before.

Personally, i like it but maybe a bit more pizzaz in the final look. Wonder how they'll create it on screen, prosthetic/make up or cgi?

Supposed to originally be before prints of the piece of ***** Speed Racer, the brand new theatrical trailer for The Dark Knight wasn't shown. Fortunately, here it is.....Look for it in theaters in front of a worthy picture.

Supposed to originally be before prints of the piece of ***** Speed Racer, the brand new theatrical trailer for The Dark Knight wasn't shown. Fortunately, here it is.....Look for it in theaters in front of a worthy picture.

already posted... page 15, along with screencaps I took

ps it was before Iron Man, at least at my theater

your point?

In the Beginning...
ps it was before Iron Man, at least at my theater
Bah, lucky dog! All I got was The Spirit, The Happening, Indiana Jones and the Ridiculously Long Title, and a couple of former SNL cast members playing minorities in this year's latest comedic soon-to-be flops.

Bah, lucky dog! All I got was The Spirit, The Happening, Indiana Jones and the Ridiculously Long Title, and a couple of former SNL cast members playing minorities in this year's latest comedic soon-to-be flops.
yep, we are other trailers that were there

Indiana Jones, Chronicles of Narnia, Dark Knight, and The Happening

Basically the same for me., including the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I don't think that new Dark Knight trailer was in theaters yet when Iron Man arrived. But I could be wrong.

Basically the same for me., including the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I don't think that new Dark Knight trailer was in theaters yet when Iron Man arrived. But I could be wrong.
the new Dark Knight trailer was infront of Iron Man at my theatre. i can't stop watching it!!! 68 days, 68 days, 68 days....

This is Bat Country!
Well , let's just say if that happened, Batman wouldn't be "bat"
Haha " Bateman Begins "

New TV spot