Hancock

Tools    

Columbia Pictures proudly presents Hancock. Directed by Peter Berg, the film stars Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman and Johnny Galecki. It is written by Viince Gilligan and Vincent Ngo.

"Hancock" centers on a tortured superhero (Will Smith) who crash-lands in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and tries to transform himself by romancing an alluring housewife, causing chaos in the city.

You can check out the Official Website at Hancock-movie.com

Click here for the trailer

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I loved Peter Berg's the Kingdom

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The film itself looks very crisp. don't know about the feel of it though. I'm sure it will make boatloads, Smith is bankable.

Suspect's Reviews

I dont know what to expect from this movie, I'm a big fan of Big Will, but it seems kind of strange to see him in this role. But I'm still going to see it though.

i have a very good feeling this movie will be sliced and diced all the way down to a PG-13 rating.. i keep seeing trailers for it and all of them say, "this film has not been rated"... so they obviously havent totally decided on that R rating yet....

it's been marketed as a comedy.. so just watch... they're going to cut this film the **** up and get it to be PG-13 so they can make more money... just watch... if i were to be betting, id put my money down on this being cut to **** to get that PG-13 rating.. just like they did with Die Hard 4 and what they're doing with Terminator 4... these idiots at the heads of studios think you cant make money off of an R rating.. but if the movie is actually good.. you can make a ********... look at movies like Knocked Up and Super Bad.. im not saying Hancock will be as good as those or anywhere NEAR the quality.. im just saying that if this movie were any good.. they could rely on word of mouth to get those extra millions... if this movie IS cut to PG-13.. that's telling me the studio doesnt think it has any legs and that they're relying on the opening weekend and that it's not that good...

ill definitely still see this movie.. but if it's cut down from R.. im just gonna wait for a R5 or good TS.

If they cut it down to PG-13, they will probably release the R version on DVD...

anyway, new clip that was on Ellen, and gives us a little backstory on him

I'm really looking forward to this movie. I think its an interesting role for Smith, and one he can very possibly pull off.

New featurette

flying under the influence

Welcome to the human race...
i have a very good feeling this movie will be sliced and diced all the way down to a PG-13 rating.. i keep seeing trailers for it and all of them say, "this film has not been rated"... so they obviously havent totally decided on that R rating yet....

it's been marketed as a comedy.. so just watch... they're going to cut this film the **** up and get it to be PG-13 so they can make more money... just watch... if i were to be betting, id put my money down on this being cut to **** to get that PG-13 rating.. just like they did with Die Hard 4 and what they're doing with Terminator 4... these idiots at the heads of studios think you cant make money off of an R rating.. but if the movie is actually good.. you can make a ********... look at movies like Knocked Up and Super Bad.. im not saying Hancock will be as good as those or anywhere NEAR the quality.. im just saying that if this movie were any good.. they could rely on word of mouth to get those extra millions... if this movie IS cut to PG-13.. that's telling me the studio doesnt think it has any legs and that they're relying on the opening weekend and that it's not that good...

ill definitely still see this movie.. but if it's cut down from R.. im just gonna wait for a R5 or good TS.
I don't think it's possible for a film to be worse than Knocked Up or Superbad. But that's just me.

Lets put a smile on that block
I'm off to see this next Monday. Im looking forward to it, could be fun. Could be annoying. We shall see....

This actually looks like a better Superman movie, than Superman returns!

...uh the post is up there...

Movie Forums Extra
can't wait to see this movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im cant wait to see this film. It looks fun and yet another hit for Will Smith.