The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

My voice should be used for a podcast on a Star Wars or Trekkie website.
Your voice should shut up and stop talking -- you won't be able to hear Young Guns.

How did you know that I got a new negligee!

Also I am putting on a new skirt and top and doing my makeup!

Look out world here I come!

How did you know that I got a new negligee!

Also I am putting on a new skirt and top and doing my makeup!

Look out world here I come!

I know everything that goes on in your world because I am you!

I am The Duchess!

Oh my!

And I am coming your way!

Better be ready for me in a teddy!

Here is what I really look like when not fully made up and deseesed to the hilt!

Here is what I really look like when not fully made up and deseesed to the hilt!

You definitely look deceased to the hilt.

Oh my!

Oh my goodness! How kind you are!

You know how to make a woman feel great! And I am a "woman"?

Here is me with my makeup on, red lips and false teeth.

Don't I just look divine!

Oh my. I can really get my teeth into things with my new choppers!

LOL!

I know many people who English isnt their first language .. but they speak it more clear than I do.. and better...

Does anyone have any recommendations for a microphone to record my voice?

This is all new to me.

Would appreciate any help?

Oh my, my, my!

Alright I said that if Funny Face joined in then I would as well. Plus my mistress has been demanding it so here you go. Like everyone else it seems I really hate my own voice but whatever. So embarrassing I'm going to go slink away and hide for a while.

Oh and that was just for you honeykid.
Sounds like a Leprechaun reading me spells and guidelines to his magical wishes...

I promise I won't take your land, your freedom... or your pot of gold! Please don't kill me

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15vCwc3lSI9

Trying to reach Slob's level of creepiness, but failing miserably.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Sounds like a Leprechaun reading me spells and guidelines to his magical wishes...

I promise I won't take your land, your freedom... or your pot of gold! Please don't kill me

What the hell? That's the second person to say I sounded like a leprechaun. I'm Scottish, not Irish! If people are going to go to the trouble of being racist they should at least get it right!

You are an immigrated leprechaun then?

Or maybe you just don't know how to speak probably, I don't know... Could be both.

Haha I'm just effing with ya, JayDee! You can take it!

What the hell? That's the second person to say I sounded like a leprechaun. I'm Scottish, not Irish! If people are going to go to the troule of being racist they should at least get it right!

Absolutely, JD. I can't believe the level of ignorance around here. Everyone knows that Scots are bought and sold for English gold. Not Irish gold.

That's not ignorance... ignorance is when someone asks if you need a boat to get from England to Scotland.

Yep, someone in Telford, not long after I moved back here, asked me if you need to get on a boat to get to Scotland.

Scotland is a bit of an anomaly when it comes to overseas places. When we went to Lanzaroti back in the late 80s, the local market vendors would ask if we were English.
We'd say no, we're from Scotland, and they were totally baffled.
At the time I could speak French, and a lot of those guys spoke French too. I'd say "nous sommes écossais" and they were still baffled so we would have to make kind of hand gestures of where England and Ireland are, and then say Scotland is "here" while waving our hands around.
Then they'd get it.

"Aaaah! Scotland! Yes! Welcome!"

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was playing a riff on the guitar, and didn't want to start recording, adding other instruments if it sounds like something else. Anything else! If it does sound like something, please put a link so I can take a listen. Thanks@

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WiMbro0nSj