The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You are one of the best looking crossdressers I've ever seen. I'm thrilled that you're a member of this site. I have a new favorite MoFo. I want to see your movie.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'm pretty sure some men would try to molest you had you come out in this costume in the middle of the night.
Oh me me me!!!!

But you really do make for a very good looking woman foster.

Thanks everyone

You are one of the best looking crossdressers I've ever seen. I'm thrilled that you're a member of this site. I have a new favorite MoFo. I want to see your movie.
Thanks! it's still in preproduction and it's going to take a while unfortunately, but it should be amazing when it's done!

This is my son's new puppy Alfie with my dog Shep. Alfie had the temeritity to jump up on Shep's domain and had to be quickly removed! They've been pretty good together when he's visited, but Alfie is quickly learning his place in our family three dog hierarchy!

Chappie doesn't like the real world

This is my son's new puppy Alfie with my dog Shep. Alfie had the temeritity to jump up on Shep's domain and had to be quickly removed! They've been pretty good together when he's visited, but Alfie is quickly learning his place in our family three dog hierarchy!

So cute! I had a German Shepherd as a child and it was a wonderful dog.

It's funny how quickly the pups learn their place. I've always liked to see the older ones teaching the young ones to mind their manners. Gidget used to help me teach puppy class. She's a real true alpha dog and the pups listen to her real quick like. She never used more correction than necessary and I always liked showing the class how with just a lift of her head the pups would stop the shenanigans and calm down immediately.

I guess I should actually post myself too

Normal Look:

Cross dressed:

I'm working on a comedy right now that I'll star as the main character that switches back and forth between genders
Looks better than most girls! In fact I though you were a girl before I saw this thread. Why? No idea.

More to come when the wife gets home and I can take a break from watching him, but here's the new puppy and his preferred utilization of the bed I made up for him:

The black part of his coat is exactly the same colour and pattern as the black of my pool cue...

My cue is called a "Black Prince"...

Prince.

More to come when the wife gets home and I can take a break from watching him, but here's the new puppy and his preferred utilization of the bed I made up for him:

He loves the bed, I can tell.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Thank you once again everyone for the lovely reception to me finally posting a picture of myself; all the compliments and the mountain of rep (an astonishing 27 at last count). So now that you've all lifted my comfort level and confidence here's another picture.

I don't think I really need to say anything to set it up. It's pretty self explanatory I think.