Seed of Chucky

→ in
Tools    

Well here it is. The worst movie of the year. This put everybody who has ever loved chucky 2 shame. Ya it sucks.

0 out of 4

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Thanks for the insightful review.

My life isn't written very well.
Not even funny huh?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Kay well, I have to apologize for my criticizing your review, thankyoucomeagain. I understand why you didn't have more to say. I'm just gonna repost what I wrote somewhere else:

I just got back from Seed of Chucky and I feel I have to write a retraction of everything I've ever said about horror movies. I completely understand why people hate them and I don't blame them one bit. That movie was a complete piece of ****. I wasn't expecting it to be good, just milldly entertaing. Not at all. It didn't have a single positive thing about it. It was a complete vacuum of enjoyment that actually managed to suck in the enjoyment I've gotten from every single other horror movie I've seen in my life.

Talking about horror movies being popcorn and how every once and a while you get a burnt one, but it's okay because the bag has plenty of other good kernels in it. Yah, well someone just played the meanest joke in the world on me. I reached into the bag without looking and literally grabbed a turd and shoved it down my throat and now I cannot get the taste of **** out of my mouth. ****ing piece of ****!

John Waters was the only remotely salvageable thing in the movie, but even his charismatic presence wasn't enough to muster anything close to a smile after the movie ended.

how does chucky come back this time? a dog piss on his doll body?

i'm dissapointed in holywood these days...

I myself never really like the franchise, it was always pretty dumb to me seeing a 2ft tall doll run around chasing people and the people actually being scared of the thing. I guess you could reference this to David vs. Goliath us being Goliath and Chucky being David (kinda ironic in a way). I hope no one i know will ever run away from a "killer" doll so ferocious he is. That is my opinion.

My life isn't written very well.
I think the first movie was scary not because the doll was running around killing people, but that there was a child involved. Now it just seems silly because it has become a parody of slasher films.

The Chucky franchise evolved into satires on the genre that birthed them...and now they're satires on those satires. It hurts my head to think about Seed of Chucky and that comes from someone who defends horror movies regardless of how incredibly bad they are...This movie was a complete kick in the face.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I dunno, I thought it was stupid/funny. Any movie that references Ed Wood movies is okay with me. LOL

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i knew this movie was going to be complete crap when i first heard of it. then when i found out that Redman was in it then i knew it was going down to one of the worst films of the year. i never liked chucky movies i also agree about how its dumb how everyone is really scared from a 2 ft doll. its really kind of pathetic.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by OG-
$13 dollar movie ticket...ouch...
How could it be any lower than 10? My closes Cineplex charges $10.50 a ticket.

6 dollars for a night time for me....

Yay for student discounts and cheap Floridians! Back in VA the highest I ever paid was 8.75. Maybe 10 or 11 in D.C, can't remember those prices.

the first one is ok, but the last one was way to much