a movie where a family moved a house, and that house was on a lake?

Tools    

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me to know a movie, this movies is old attleast 60s or older(i guess). the plot was around that there was a family who had a house on a lake, or a river. there was even one scene where was scene where the house physically was transported from a road. I'm sorry i don't know allot more. i even have a photograph of the movie but for some reason i can't find it by image search at all.

i remember one scene where a man was explaining death to a kid. like it was some philosophical thing. like kid asked why do we have to die and the man explained him. The main actress looked a bit like katherine hepburn. i'd give here the photo but i can't yet send link(this is my first post).

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me to know a movie, this movies is old attleast 60s or older(i guess). the plot was around that there was a family who had a house on a lake, or a river. there was even one scene where was scene where the house physically was transported from a road. I'm sorry i don't know allot more. i even have a photograph of the movie but for some reason i can't find it by image search at all.

i remember one scene where a man was explaining death to a kid. like it was some philosophical thing. like kid asked why do we have to die and the man explained him. The main actress looked a bit like katherine hepburn. i'd give here the photo but i can't yet send link(this is my first post).
You can post the link text in a reply so people can copy it and open it in a browser.

You can post the link text in a reply so people can copy it and open it in a browser.

Thank you ChunkyMonkey you found the right movie!