Your weirdest movie crush?

Tools    

What character in a film do you have a weird crush on. For me it was the blue chick in Avatar. If they made a movie called 50 shade of blue starring her character I can't promise I won't watch it 😄👌

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You're weirdest movie crush?
No, I'm not the weirdest movie crush.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I had one on Heather Matarazzo in Welcome to the Dollhouse, which I guess is a weird one in theory. She's supposed to be deglamorized, but they didn't do a very good job if you ask me. Like Rachael Lee Cook in She's All That, Hollywood/American productions are not great at doing that.

I had one on Heather Matarazzo in Welcome to the Dollhouse, which I guess is a weird one in theory. She's supposed to be deglamorized, but they didn't do a very good job if you ask me. Like Rachael Lee Cook in She's All That, Hollywood/American productions are not great at doing that.
What are you talking about, you totally can't tell that she's hot or that Clark Kent is Superman if they're wearing nerd glasses™.

James Spader in Crash.

Myself, I am crushing on the Lincoln sedan in that movie.

I'd go with Jami Gertz in Twister. Aside from reminding me of a former girlfriend, she also is extremely wealthy, unlike my former girlfriend. That could work for two reasons.

Jessica Rabbit (only because she wasn't real... but I guess that's about to become VERY common VERY soon.)

That movie is like a drug trip 😄 never taken them but that's what I assume a drug trip would be like. Minus Jessica rabbit 😕

I'd go with Jami Gertz in Twister. Aside from reminding me of a former girlfriend, she also is extremely wealthy, unlike my former girlfriend. That could work for two reasons.
Wow, that character was beyond annoying.

That movie is like a drug trip 😄 never taken them but that's what I assume a drug trip would be like. Minus Jessica rabbit 😕
I don't think acid or mushrooms are as entertaining as the Roger Rabbit movie.

I don't think acid or mushrooms are as entertaining as the Roger Rabbit movie.
I think I was in an "altered state" when I first saw it.
Can you imagine? (I remember feeling like my eyes were bugging out as I was overwhelmed with strange cartoony feelings of ecstatic joy.)
No wonder I still love that movie to this day!

Yeah, but I don't think I'll be worth a billion by any other means. Once I am, I'll have to adopt her entitled attitude.

"I'd go with Jami Gertz in Twister. Aside from reminding me of a former girlfriend, she also is extremely wealthy, unlike my former girlfriend. That could work for two reasons."

Indeed she was.

Out of curiosity, I had to check her Wikipedia entry and found something I didn't know. Apparently, she and her husband (the source of her wealth) are quite charitable, perhaps OK after all. I have to admit that my biggest wealth fantasy is about giving it away, so this is pretty good -

"The Giving Back Fund named Gertz and her husband as the number-one donor to charity of any celebrity in 2010.[16] Gertz serves as a board director for the Melanoma Research Alliance, the largest nonprofit funder of melanoma research"

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Marla in Fight Club

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Marla in Fight Club

"I am Jack's Kelly McGillis in Top Gun love-interest."

David Bowie in The Labyrinth