Greatest Secretly Recorded Rants?

Tools    

I have a friend who won't stop quoting this verbatim whenever he gets Orson Welles level drunk.

It's the gift that keeps on giving
That is a friend worth keeping.

The Critic's classic parody:

What an awesome idea. I can't wait to indulge.
It's too bad no one has ever recorded my rants. I do go off sometimes.

Than again maybe its just as well.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Surprised Dean Martin didn't punch Jerry Lewis after calling him a 'greaseball'. Disney cut part of "The French Connection" (another slur for Italians, forgot which one).

I hope there's more of these. I'm curious how guys cursed 70 years ago. George Carlin had a funny joke about one of the words.. "It's not a bad man, it's a good woman"

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
No one rants better than KLAUS KINSKI and if he in fact wasn´t acting, then he was ranting instead.

One cannot forget the greatest accomplishment of found rants---Peter and Raymond:

Probably should say that there is some VERY foul/offensive content in these.

They even made a documentary!

AND this: http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/TQ/Bruce_Piano_Man.mp3
When I was in college, a friend gave me a cassette containing the frustrated rantings of a guy named Bruce. Bruce is a dad from suburban Jersey. He tries to fix things around the house, like the family piano. He does his own taxes. And he uses very colorful language, some of which was caught on tape by his son. Listen for yourself here (6MB MP3 file, NSFW)

When I listened to this at 22, all I heard was Bruce's rage. I thought it was hilarious. Listening now... Well, it's still hilarious. But it's kinda sad, too. His kids are no help. Half his ****ing papers have disappeared. He can't even let himself go enough to really commit to his cursing. His goddamns are outnumbered by his goshdarns. He even doggones once or twice. It's tempting to read all sorts of things into this diatribe. Is it really about the piano? Or was he passed over for a promotion? Does he know his son is hiding somewhere nearby taping his every word? Did the car break down? Does his wife not appreciate him? Have his glory days passed him by? Who knows? Poor Bruce. If we can learn one thing from him, it's to spend the $300 and buy the right ****ing tool. Ya ****ing moron!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
No one rants better than KLAUS KINSKI and if he in fact wasn´t acting, then he was ranting instead.

I'm sure you've seen this, but in case you haven't... I think it's better than the movie itself.