Video Game Merch

Tools    

Besides buying the video game itself, do you buy the merch for games you like?

T-shirts, funko pops, plushies, etc.

What video game merch do you have?

Usually, no, but I've made the occasional exception for really special games. I backed a game called The Banner Saga (well, one of its sequels) on Kickstarter and sprung for a bunch of extra stuff there, including a lovely cloth map of the game world. Bought a deluxe edition of Fallout 4, too. Got a few little Fallout-inspired items here and there on eBay over the years.

Overall, though, not much. Only when I have a really strong connection to something.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I have some extraneous stuff from the Myst franchise games: a framed piece of artwork (not an original, just a print), the original board game, the Myst novels (in hardback and also paperback)... stuff like that. Some fans go really bonkers with Myst stuff but I figured I still have all the discs/games from when they each originally came out, so... that's almost like merch now since none of those discs really work on a modern computer anymore. (I have all the games through Steam or GOG now.)

The Adventure Starts Here!
I have some extraneous stuff from the Myst franchise games: a framed piece of artwork (not an original, just a print), the original board game, the Myst novels (in hardback and also paperback)... stuff like that. Some fans go really bonkers with Myst stuff but I figured I still have all the discs/games from when they each originally came out, so... that's almost like merch now since none of those discs really work on a modern computer anymore. (I have all the games through Steam or GOG now.)
Oh, and I backed the 25th anniversary "linking book" thingy for Myst, which is very cool and came with an inkwell and pen that looked like an in-game item. Will have to dig up the photo...