Back to The Future Trilogy

→ in
Tools    

Do you know my poetry?

I searched for this in the Movie Reviews section and couldn't find anything, so.....

Anyways

The Back to the Future Trilogy, one of my favorite trilogies of all time. What did you all think about this trilogy? Out of a **** star rating system how many stars do you give each movie from the trilogy?

My ratings:
Back to the Future - **** (My favorite movie from the trilogy and is in my top ten favorite movies of all time)
Back to the Future 2 - ***1/2 (I really liked it, almost as much as Part 1)
Back to the Future 3 - *** (My least favorite from the trilogy, but I still liked all the jokes and overall it was an alright movie)

My overall rating of the trilogy - ***1/2

Ithink that the first is the best (****) but I also think that the second was full of new things when I saw it the first time so (*** for the story but **** for the imagination to invent a full of futuristic things) the third is the worst. It is very good for the begining beause the second one ended to be continued but for the rest, it is the worst of the trilogy! (**)

However sadly I only seen the first and second one I had not seen the last one yet but I heard of about it when ever I get the change I am going to go rent it!
My favorite one is the first one when he goes back to when his mom and dad were teenagers I watch it over a dozon times aready it is so good!
THe second one was good too but I still like the first one the best of them both! Star Rating!

"Back to the future part one"***and half

"Back to the future part two"***! Well that is it see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I to have the trilogy, I like all 3 of them:

1: ****
2:*****
3:****

I always fancied the second because of the futuistic stuff. Back when I watched them for the first time, I was a mazed at the future, and I think that is why I enjoy the 2nd the best, all three are great though.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

i actually really like the back to the future films i think that they are all really good.
i do like the first one the best though, but they sequels are'nt ever the same as the first.
i really like that hover skateboard that marty had, i thought that was really cool...
cazz
x

I just watched all three films again after many years -- man what a great trilogy.

The strange thing is ... I always thought Marty goes back to 1955 a 3rd time... I always thought I'd see a 3rd marty sneaking around the prom night hall trying as much to avoid beeing seen by the Marty on stage and the Marty dressed in black leather (who in turn was hiding near a punch table) ...... strange....

.... either I dreamed it..... there's something wrong with my head........or it was a visual part of the Back to the Future ride in Universal Studios ... lol I can't remember.....

Back to the Future- 4/4
Back to the Future II and III- both 3/4

A system of cells interlinked
Love this trilogy, and I am one of the minority that that ranks Part III over part II. Part II is just so corny and over-the-top. The Doc Brown character is great, and I think in three he gets the best material. The comedy is better in III also.

Ranking thusly:

Part I

Part II

Part III

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Pure nostalgia! I loved these films as a kid, but haven't watched them since. I will buy the box set, watch it around Xmas time when the tv is really crap. Yep Back to the Future day looms, me and my homeboy Santa gettin' down with Marty and the Doc.

On a side note, how does everyone rate " The Frighteners " with Michael J Fox? A bit spooky for really young kids, but I really enjoyed this flick. I suppose Rob Zemeckis doesn't make too many bad films, but this one plesantly surprised me.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Pure nostalgia! I loved these films as a kid, but haven't watched them since. I will buy the box set, watch it around Xmas time when the tv is really crap. Yep Back to the Future day looms, me and my homeboy Santa gettin' down with Marty and the Doc.

On a side note, how does everyone rate " The Frighteners " with Michael J Fox? A bit spooky for really young kids, but I really enjoyed this flick. I suppose Rob Zemeckis doesn't make too many bad films, but this one plesantly surprised me.
The Frighteners is Jackson isn't it? I am not sure, wasn;t a big fan of that one...

Originally Posted by Sedai
The Frighteners is Jackson isn't it? I am not sure, wasn;t a big fan of that one...
Yeah, my bad. Produced by Zemeckis, but directed by Peter Jackson, yeah the big Kiwi bloke that directed LOTR trilogy!
Didn't know that till I checked out imdb, god I love that site, it's my bible.

Tis a goody, that site. I do find errors on it occasionally, but for the most part it is pretty solid.

I want a lightsabre.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Tis a goody, that site. I do find errors on it occasionally, but for the most part it is pretty solid.

I want a lightsabre.
Everyone wants a lightsabre!!! What colour lightsabre is a different matter. Didn't rate Mace Windu's purple sabre(ooooooh-er), its got to be green for me!
ZIOOOOOOOOOOOOUM.(don't know proper sound effect spelling for a lightsabre.)

I liked part 2 the best; I thought their vision of the future was pretty cool.

Back to the future is arguably the greatest trilogy of all time.

Originally Posted by joony
Back to the future is arguably the greatest trilogy of all time.
Even with the weak second entry? What about The original Star Wars trilogy, The Indiana Jones Trilogy, LotR Trilogy, Three Colors Trilogy, and certainly The Godfather Trilogy.... Robot Biff just doesn't compete.....

Back to the Future Parts I and III are great films, but the second one.....

Also...The Leone Dollars trilogy...aka The Man with No Name Trilogy...

Lets put a smile on that block
I love all the Back to the Future films, probably number 2 is my favourite