Backwood-cannibal movie title.

Tools    

Saw a clip of this movie from the bus once, and I got interested to know its ending.

A group of friends are in a forest when suddenly they got ambushed by escaped prisoners who seem to have bossed around a clan of mutated cannibals.
In one of the death scenes, one guy got his leg amputated, and his tongue cut by one of the cannibals who gives the leg to his daughter to eat.
One guy manages to not get caught and starts to kill them one by one to save his friends.

Thanks.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh good one. I was just scratching my tiny brain for this one. Escaped prisoners got my interest. Pretty bland movie, though. I think Eli might have run out of puff.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There are some differences from the description, I think, but that's par for the course on half-remembered movies, so we'll see what they say.
Yes memories always fascinate me. Amazing how different they can be sometimes.

Hope you stick around, Tripsy!

Thanks for the responses, but it's not Green Inferno.

From how I watched it, it seemed like a low budget film. In the movie, I remember that the criminal was bossing around the cannibals. It had a horrible plot, but I really wanted to know what happened in the end.

small details:
-one girl got captured and tied in a room.
-the main guy had a bow and arrow.
-one of the characters mentioned he was a son of a politician.

Man, it's really similar to Green Inferno, then. Hate to be a stickler, but have you seen it, and is there any chance a couple of films are being merged in memory here? Don't be insulted by either question, this is actually really common. Sometimes people look up a trailer or a still and say "no" without seeing it, and realize later that's it, or come back and realize two films have fused in their memory, so given the high degree of similarity, best to ask, since false negatives totally ruin the chance anyone will figure it out.

Oh. I understand what you mean. But, it really isn't Green Inferno; I have watched it. The setting of the movie I'm referring to seems to be in the countryside, instead of an island.

Thanks. From the scenes, I saw, I'd say it's an awful movie, but my curiosity is hungered by its ending.

Had to watch the entire franchise of Wrong Turn to confirm it, but it's neither of them.

Sounds like French horror film Fronteir(s) (2007). Been a few years since I've watched it though. Decent film.
Checked the story, images, and clips of the movie. Seems close to it, but it's not it. Although, I probably would include this in my to watch list. Thanks.

Thanks for the help guys, but I've found it. It's entitled 'The Horde' (2016). Basically, it's about a teacher who went camping with her students and her boyfriend who's a retired navy seal. In the night the got ambushed by a group of mindless-mutated savages and escaped prisoners who are running a secret drug-lab in the woods. Had to watch the whole film to understand the scene I remembered, and I have to say, it was awful. I regret putting this much effort just to know how it ends.

Wanted to warm you guys how bad it is. Ya'll can watch it and disagree with me if you like. There are a few notable moments that count for good points as an action movie, but over-all it's just a bad result of creativity; too many elements mixed together and it just didn't work.

Anyway, thanks again for the responses. Seems like I'll be hanging around more in this community.

Sounds like Wrong Turn 3 - the plot with the escaped prisoners rings a bell. And the villain with the bow and arrow sounds like Three Fingers from the Wrong Turn franchise.

Sounds like Wrong Turn 3 - the plot with the escaped prisoners rings a bell. And the villain with the bow and arrow sounds like Three Fingers from the Wrong Turn franchise.
See above: he already found it.