R.I.P. Richard Anderson of "The Six Million Dollar Man"

Tools    

Another actor I admired has passed. Godspeed, "Oscar Goldman"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...million-855240
91 is a pretty good age (same as Jerry Lewis).

Don't remember the movie, but it was an old one where Richard Anderson was in a military uniform and he was strikingly handsome - very tall with chiseled features.

I was at a comic con in 1998 and he was there.

Don't remember the movie, but it was an old one where Richard Anderson was in a military uniform and he was strikingly handsome - very tall with chiseled features.
Was it Paths of Glory?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I did not see that version. I saw the TV Remake starring Don Johnson, Judith Ivey, Cybil Shepard and Jason Robards.

You really should see the original...the chemistry between Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward practically burns a hole through the screen.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Damn. He was great in The Six Million Dollar Man. I grew up watching that show. I loved it. He'll be missed.

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them; and may they rest in peace.

Was it Paths of Glory?

Might have been, but I didn't remember him with a mustache in it.
It's hard to narrow down because he often played military types, so was often in uniform.
I might be thinking of his small role in Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970).

Might have been, but I didn't remember him with a mustache in it.
It's hard to narrow down because he often played military types, so was often in uniform.
I might be thinking of his small role in Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970).
I vote "Paths of Glory" as both Richard Anderson and Joseph Turkel starred in it.