What's your favorite Game of Thrones character?

Tools    

Whats your favorite GOT Character? mine is in the picture <---

Surprised we don't already have a thread like this.

From a woman's POV, I like the female arcs best, especially those of Daenerys & Sansa Stark.

Tyrion all the way!

Funny, I've met a lot of pets with GoT names, like Khaleesi and Arya, but my colleagues and I have yet to meet a Tyrion. What's the deal?

Funny, I've met a lot of pets with GoT names, like Khaleesi and Arya, but my colleagues and I have yet to meet a Tyrion. What's the deal?
I met a lady on the street with her rescue dog. She told me if they had gotten a male his name would be Tyrion. They ultimately chose a female & called her Daenerys.

I met a lady on the street with her rescue dog. She told me if they had gotten a male his name would be Tyrion. They ultimately chose a female & called her Daenerys.
That's good to hear.

My favorite female character of the whole show is Ygritte. The late, lamented Ygritte, played by Rose Leslie, who is one of my favorite females of all time. You know, this lady:

But, given that she's gone, my favorite female character is Arya. Just because she went from feisty little gal to bad ass young lady who slaughters people left and right.

My favorite male character is Tyrion because from Episode 1 on, he's been a drinking, one-liner spouting, intelligent, pimpin' and impin' maestro of the game. Loved Dinklage even before Thrones, but this is by far his best work.

If I could pick a runner-up, it would be Ser Davos (Liam Cunningham), whom I've seen in a lot films like Dog Soldiers, Centurion, Clash of the Titans (2010), Safe House, and Let Us Prey. He brings any movie he's in up a notch in quality. One of my favorite character actors.

My favorite male character is Tyrion because from Episode 1 on, he's been a drinking, one-liner spouting, intelligent, pimpin' and impin' maestro of the game.
Not to mention being one of the few decent characters from the start, and the decent ones dwindle pretty fast!

Ser Jorrah Mormont.

I'm really glad that he's made it through the first 6 seasons, hopefully he can survive season 7!

Ser Jorah is very cool! I was watching Lara Croft: Tomb Raider last year and had a "holy crap" moment when I realized that the bad guy was Iain Glen! I shouted, "Hey, it's Ser Jorah!" Well, maybe on the inside because it was pretty late.

There are so many great characters and great actors playing them. I've listed my favorites a few posts above but there are always go-tos when your favorite bites the dust. Daenerys, Missandei, Ser Jorah, The Hound, Varys, Brienne of Tarth, Bronn, Sansa (she's beautiful but I can deal with it if she bites it), Podrick Payne, Tormund, Olenna Tyrell, and Tyene Sand. Yes! One the Sand Snakes, but only because the actress playing her is so bloody hot! As evidenced by:

Then there's all the dead characters but I won't talk about them because it hurts that they're gone...except for Joffrey...and Ramsay...and...well, I could go on but I won't.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Reek.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Delighted to see the return of my homeboy Reek!!

The Hound.
He has the best dialogue and one liners in the show. Despite the mediocre quality of the recent season, every scene with the Hound was still a riot. I never thought I would say it when I first started watching but Sandor Clegane is easily my favorite character in the world of Thrones.
Varys is a close second.