Which Movie Should I Watch? - the thread

Tools    

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYONE TO USE!

Im surprised theres not already a thread for asking this.

I just underwent a trauma called Knock Knock with Keanu Reeves, directed by Eli Roth. Really, its better entertainment to swallow your vomit. I need to watch a good unpretentious movie.

Should I see Rock Of Ages with Tom Cruise,

or see Grudge Match with Stallone & DeNiro?

Make a better place
are you kidding! Knock knock was fu*king amazing

I know, to each his own, just felt like saying it, don't bother me

it's a nice idea starting that thread btw

Oh, just a tip to anyone making a thread which can be serviceable, no matter how good the idea, never put "the thread" at the end of the title. Its the kiss of death.

Grudge match
You should watch the dead girl-its one of my favourite movies but when i mention it most people havent even heard of it lol
its a drama though.

Grudge match
You should watch the dead girl-its one of my favourite movies but when i mention it most people havent even heard of it lol
its a drama though.
The Dead Girl? (Uses Google) HM! That actually does look good.

Yknow the absolute hardest genre to find something top notch in is Mysteries. 99% of them are SO predictable. Ill check it out, thanks Topsy.

Oh, just a tip to anyone making a thread which can be serviceable, no matter how good the idea, never put "the thread" at the end of the title. Its the kiss of death.
Perhaps the problem is that the OP doesn't make it really clear whether this is for general use or just for you to ask for suggestions.

But I'll bite. I've been meaning to rewatch some old favorites in consideration for a possible revamp of my top 100.

Which of these five should I watch first:

Bubba Ho-Tep
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Dances With Wolves
Clay Pigeons
The Departed

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!!

The Dead Girl? (Uses Google) HM! That actually does look good.

Yknow the absolute hardest genre to find something top notch in is Mysteries. 99% of them are SO predictable. Ill check it out, thanks Topsy.
Hope you like it Its got that crash/babel feel,with several characters and plots blending together. although i think this one is superior to both.

Perhaps the problem is that the OP doesn't make it really clear whether this is for general use or just for you to ask for suggestions.

But I'll bite. I've been meaning to rewatch some old favorites in consideration for a possible revamp of my top 100.

Which of these five should I watch first:

Bubba Ho-Tep
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Dances With Wolves
Clay Pigeons
The Departed
Ill make it clear in the OP after responding here. Dances With Wolves BUT I gotta warn you - its a 3 hour movie that intentionally takes its time, its awesome, and I hope you have some HD cause its an epic

Ill make it clear in the OP after responding here. Dances With Wolves BUT I gotta warn you - its a 3 hour movie that intentionally takes its time, its awesome, and I hope you have some HD cause its an epic
Everything on that list is a rewatch.

I'm well aware that Dances is really long, which why I haven't watched it in awhile.