My favorites...

Tools    

Since I don't want to bother Yoda (I can't do it in my profile), I'll just post it here, it'll disappear in a flood, but you'll see it for a while. not that's any big deal...I'm doing this for myself, even if no one will ever see it

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey

2. Blake edwards' S. O. B.

3. The Bridge On The river Kwai

2001: A Space Odyssey is a great film. I was fortunate enough to see it in the theater. Easily one of the best cinema experiences ever. Great choice.
You've seen both 2001 and Blade Runner in the cinema? God I want you bad!

+ rep for Blake Edwards' S. O. B., one of the funniest movies ever made.
I think he made some Marry Poppins kinda film, and it flopped so this was his revenge on hollywood. I'm affraid it tells hte dark side of it, much like Sunset boulevard, but in a comical way.

Yoda, I've seen the reply...

4. The Big Boss

I know, Iknow, I've got a lot of excuses to make. Especially since it's even considered his worst film. but it's my fave. First of, I always felt there's some connection between him and me. Among other things, he died 9 days before I was born. and i definately need a role model like him, since he was a fighter to death, while I'm a complete opposite-desintegrated. It's the big boss bc I feel closest to him in this one.

5. Goodfellas

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
4. The Big Boss

I know, Iknow, I've got a lot of excuses to make. Especially since it's even considered his worst film. but it's my fave. First of, I always felt there's some connection between him and me. Among other things, he died 9 days before I was born. and i definately need a role model like him, since he was a fighter to death, while I'm a complete opposite-desintegrated. It's the big boss bc I feel closest to him in this one.

5. Goodfellas

I just wanted to let you know that some of your images aren't showing up. Some sites don't allow hotlinking images, so even though you can see them from your system's cache memory, we can't see them when you link to them. (IMDB is the most common site that doesn't allow hotlinking, but there are other sites too.)

The easiest way to make sure that your images are showing up is usually to refresh the page after you post. If the image is being pulled from your system's memory, it will disappear, and then you can use the little wheel icon in the upper right corner of your post to edit your post.

Reps for:
1. 2001: A Space Odyssey
3. The Bridge On The river Kwai
5. Goodfellas
7. Blade Runner
9. For Your Eyes Only

I haven't seen these:

2. Blake edwards' S. O. B.
4. The Big Boss
6. the Pink Panther Strikes again
7. A life less ordinary
8. The Graduate
10. Great Expectations (1998)

Thanks, Kane! So, you're not criticizing any of them? I'll take that as a great compliment.

I definately recommend S. O. B. Like gbgoodies said, it really is one of the funniest movies ever...to me the funniest. wait a minute I'll try to find it legally on the web. Warning, though. You might even get offended. hollywood hated it...It depicts it for what it is-a brutal machinery of dictatorial studio executives, directors and frustrated actors.