G'Day

Tools    

Michael Shanks is a God!!
Hello Everyone,

Hmmmm I am not too good with introductions, but here goes!

Well I am a huge movie buff especially Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Indianna Jones, Jeff Goldblum and Vince Vaughn Movies!! but mostly Stargate and of course the TV Show, hence my User name!

I came across this Forum by chance - Gee Whiz I am sure glad that I did. This place rocks!!

I am 30, currently unemployed (Between Jobs to Correct) and live in Adelaide, Australia. I have a budgie and two gold fish and my dream is to met Vince Vaughn.

I really don't know anything else I should say! I do know I am going to enjoy this forum

See Ya

I am having a nervous breakdance
Welcome!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Stargater. It's nice to meet you.

My life isn't written very well.
Nice to meet you. Another from down under. I'm getting the feeling that Movie Forums is very popular there. Anyway, you'll have a great time. I look forward to visiting with you.

Post modern.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Hi Stargater and welcome.... enjoy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

your distinctiveness will be added to our own - resistance is futile

woa, another Aussie!
G'day

HOLA!

Michael Shanks is a God!!
Thanks for the very warm welcome everyone!

It's so to be here and so great to have fellow Aussie's around too.

Hellooooooooo and welcome from WA.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Good day y'all from VA

Welcome to the World of MoFo, where we are all equal in our hate of TV movies of the week.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

lol
agreed very much so

BANNED
Hi, and welcome from San Francisco, CA!