Certain amount of time left to live? HELP!

Tools    

Ok so the movie is about a man and im not sure if he has only a certain amount of minutes or hours to live before he is killed. I dont remember much about it except that there is a crazy shooting / chasing scene where one of the main female characters gets thrown of the top floors of this really modern looking building!

Oh and the movie title has a number in it!!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I haven't seen this, so I don't know about the scene that you described, but "88 Minutes" (2007) is one possibility. Here's the plot that is listed on IMDB.

"On the day that a serial killer that he helped put away is supposed to be executed, a noted forensic psychologist and college professor receives a call informing him that he has 88 minutes left to live."

Another possibility is the mini-series "5ive Days to Midnight" (2004). I haven't seen this since it originally aired about 10 years ago, so I don't know about the scene that you described, but here's the plot that is listed on IMDB.

"When college professor J.T. Neumeyer discovers a police file that outlines the details of his murder - which is to take place five days in the future - he wastes no time trying to save his own life."

A system of cells interlinked
Crank 2: High Voltage?

Though not a number for the title, Justin Timberlake has a box office failure with the film "In Time"... never saw it myself, not sure anyone else did either.

I haven't seen this, so I don't know about the scene that you described, but "88 Minutes" (2007) is one possibility. Here's the plot that is listed on IMDB.

"On the day that a serial killer that he helped put away is supposed to be executed, a noted forensic psychologist and college professor receives a call informing him that he has 88 minutes left to live."

Another possibility is the mini-series "5ive Days to Midnight" (2004). I haven't seen this since it originally aired about 10 years ago, so I don't know about the scene that you described, but here's the plot that is listed on IMDB.

"When college professor J.T. Neumeyer discovers a police file that outlines the details of his murder - which is to take place five days in the future - he wastes no time trying to save his own life."
Yes it is 88min! Thank You!!!!