History of American Indians

Tools    

I looking for some movie name of American Indians.
On some TV channel i'm watching some movie about history of american indians. As i remember, the story was: American indians live perfect life, then Columb discoverd new American continent. The British were massively begun to settle on American continent. After that they make huge village. They make new politic and british army attack and killing indians, etc. The end of the storry is like that: All indians are realized, they have to work for money if wan't survive and their land was taken by politic - this is not their land anymore.

I am not Englihs, I never learn english so i hope you all understand what i'm saying.

So if you don't know about what movie i'm talking about, i just wan't some movie name about the history of American Indians.

I don't know really, i have holes in my memory. The story was about how indians live life before british settle in american continent, and the end is about how many bloods must be taken untill indians realize their land has ben taken from british - new american civilization.

Yes, this is this movie! Thank you very much Christine.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Yes, this is this movie! Thank you very much Christine.
No problem, it was a film wasn't it not a miniseries. I was thinking of Into the West, that was a miniseries http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409572/ . I've not seen the film but read Dee Brown's book many times

Yes, i had in my mind right that movie, but i mixed this movie with some other movie or documentary about history in first post.

Because nobody don't know about movie that how is columb discoverd american continet and when first british settle on american continent etc, this might be some documentary or idk. There was very precision story about american indians over the centuries. As I said ... this might be documentary or movie, because that was very long time ago, and i don't remember too much.