Happy New Year!

Tools    

What do you mofos have planned for New Years Eve tonight?

Gonna go see Frankenweenie at the $3 theater with a bunch of friends, then we're gonna drink, toke, and shroom the night away! XD

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Going to read a book. The end.

Some friends are coming over and making smores (we've got a working fireplace).
You're not gonna drink, toke and shroom?!?!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am gonna watch some television, one of the countdown shows probably. Mixed with some Dead Island and maybe top it off with a movie. Sounds like a good night.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Yoda is an OG.. he goes hard. Those S'mores are packed with calories.

LAST TWO DAYS

PLAYING THE SLENDER MAN GAME

I HAD TOO MUCH NIGHTMARES, I'M PLAYING ALAN WAKE NOW

HELLO NIGHTMARES.

There can be only one! XD

I hope everyone has an excellent new year.

I plan to eat healthier food even more often, smoke and drink less.

Good luck to me, I'll need it.

^ OMG! I DID THE SAME THING EXACTLY, SOFA AND ALL! I take aspirin, knowing I'm going to over drink, it helps a little the next morn.

^ OMG! I DID THE SAME THING EXACTLY, SOFA AND ALL! I take aspirin, knowing I'm going to over drink, it helps a little the next morn.
The best thing is - Big brekky with bacon, snags, eggs, baked beans and toast and a lot of water. Then about an hour later, sit on the toilet for 25 mins. Bob's your Uncle.

The best thing is - Big brekky with bacon, snags, eggs, baked beans and toast and a lot of water. Then about an hour later, sit on the toilet for 25 mins. Bob's your Uncle.
How have you not become grossly overweight with as much breakfast as you probably eat?

Also, sit on the toilet? I'd rather sit on you.

How have you not become grossly overweight with as much breakfast as you probably eat?
The most important meal of the day is breakfast and that's a fact. I usually don't eat a brekky like that, but very much hungover, I will.

Metabolism's a helluva-attribute!

New Years was a blast, haven't gotten that ****ed up in a while.... Cheers to 2013!