Do you like Titanic 2?

Tools    

Hey i was watching titanic 2 and i thought to myself what a bad movie... everything was so cheap and the acteurs was so bad.... i would love to know if its anyone outthere that like this movie ....

A system of cells interlinked
Just we are are clear it isn't actually a Sequel to the first film...

"The film is not a sequel to the 1997 film by James Cameron, although movie website Link Removed by Sedai has suggested the film may be a mockbuster of it." - IMDB

Titanic 2????

From the Asylum, kings of the direct-to-DVD C-grade (or below) movies that sound like current blockbusters...

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In April 2012, 100 years since the sinking of the RMS Titanic, A new, similar-looking luxury cruise liner named the SS Titanic II is christened. The ship is almost the same as Cunard's RMS Queen Mary. (One of the differences being the Titanic II has 4 unnels, and the Queen Mary has 3). She then embarks on her maiden voyage using the same route the Titanic took 100 years before in reverse direction (United States to United Kingdom).

During the Atlantic crossing, effects of Global Warming cause the Helheim glacier in Greenland to collapse, creating a tsunami that sends an iceberg crashing into the Titanic II. The entire starboard side of the ship is crushed and immense pressure is put on the liner's turbines. As people struggle against the rising waters and run for the submarine-shaped lifeboats, the turbines eventually explode, causing an immense fire inside the listing and sinking vessel.

I love Titanic movie because it's so romantic movie and I love romance so I like most.

It's done by 'The Asylum' if I'm not mistaken.

In which case, pretty much all their films are inherently horrible, and are pretty much all mockbusters (capitalizing on successful films and franchises)

See - 'Alien Vs Hunter' or 'Transmorphers'

i had also watched Titanic 2 and it was quiet entertaining but not as the first one. But i still like this movie.

I think Titanic 2 Is better then 1 but I like both are.

I love Titanic movie because it's so romantic movie and I love romance so I like most.

Semper Fooey
Did somebody say Titanic 2?

hahaha ime loving that, thats something i wanna see. All star cast wicked remix of the loveable song.

If I remember correctly,
one of the taglines for this film was
"Just when you thought it couldn't sink any lower...."

The first part is always watchable. Film makers try to make sequels for the movies, but they can't match it 1st part quality. I don't like titanic 2.