Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: downthesun

Tools    

What is your favorite song?

What is your favorite music genre?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

What is your favorite sport?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite movie genre?

Who is your favorite action star?

What is your favorite decade of movies?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
What is your favorite song?
In for the Kill- La Roux (Skream remix)

What is your favorite music genre?
It is a genre that's growing increasingly popular in the UK called Dubstep which originated from drum n bass, grime and garage music.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?
Computer games, I've got a PS3 so recently a lot of time has been spent playing the UFC Undisputed game.

What is your favorite sport?
Football and MMA, I'll watch pretty much any sport within reason, wouldn't sit down to watch golf.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
I tend to watch a lot of TV shows and MMA, other than that clubbing, playing poker betting and recently going to the gym.

What is your favorite theater snack?
I like to stay rather traditional with crisps and popcorn usually with a Sprite.

Theater, or home theater?
Depends on the movie, I do get annoyed in theatres when people whistle and cheer, and watching a good movie on BluRay at home is an amazing experience.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
Fight Club because I can watch it over and over again and it's a special edition.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
I don't do it knowingly but if a movie comes out with Jessica Simpson or Paris Hilton in it then chances are I won't be seeing it. Usually the actor doesn't have too much bearing on whether I'll see a film or not.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

1) Sort of cheating but the Brad Pitt/George Clooney/Matt Damon group because they are some of the coolest guys in Hollywood and I'd really want to befriend them and get a bit part in one of their movies.

2)Adrien Grenier so I could go out clubbing with him, I mean c'mon he's Vinnie Chase!!

3)Jessica Alba so I could steal her from her husband and marry her myself. If not her then Charlize Theron.

4)Chris Rock, go down to the pub with him and just have a laugh he is hilarious.

5) She's been in a few movies so Tyra Banks, so I could punch her for being the most annoying woman alive.

Name the movie you hate the most.
Any of the _______ movie franchise, most annoyingly crap movies I've ever seen.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.
City Lights from 1931.

Name the newest movie you've seen.
The Hangover and loved it.

What is your favorite movie genre?
Probably the Crime/Drama genre where movies like Se7en, Fight Club, The Usual Suspects fall into.

Who is your favorite action star?
If you mean just pure action star then it'd have to be Arnie, gotta love the Terminator movies. Otherwise Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones.

What is your favorite decade of movies?
Probably the 90s or the 2000s

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror? Silence of the Lambs
Sci-fi? Star Wars
Suspense Thriller? Se7en
Comedy? Snatch and if you don't really consider it a comedy then Zoolander or Superbad
Action? The Dark Knight
Drama? Fight Club/American Beauty
Musicals? South Park: Bigger, Longer Uncut
Westerns? The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Martial Arts? Hero
War? Full Metal Jacket

I am half agony, half hope.
Which movie would you like to have been in if you were an actor?

Do you have any childhood nicknames from family or friends? What is it/are they?

Are you an introvert or an extrovert when you go clubbing?

Johann von Goethe

Which movie would you like to have been in if you were an actor?
Probably Snatch because it's hilarious and I love the dialogue or a small part in Fight Club because I think it's a movie that spawned a whole new generation of movies and was ground breaking.

Do you have any childhood nicknames from family or friends? What is it/are they?
My name is Ashwin so two of my nicknames were Shween and Gashwin. My friends also jokingly called me Tank for some time.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert when you go clubbing?
I'd say I'm more of an extrovert in general so when I go clubbing I'm usually quite lively and moving around the place a lot talking to people.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
1. whats the greatest thing about living in england?

2. biggest pet peeve

3. if u had to have a superhero power, what would it be?

Whats the greatest thing about living in England?
Probably the fact I can legally go clubbing, in Dubai where my parents and sister live the legal age to go clubbing is 21 so club wise everything is restricted to places which will accept fake ID. I also find the people at university a lot less uptight and judgemental than some of the people in Dubai.

Biggest pet peeve?
People like Tyra Banks who think they undestand everyone and know where a lot of people are coming from when really they know nowt about them.

If u had to have a superhero power, what would it be?
The ability to fly has never really interested me, probably the ability to control and move things with my mind.

What does this mean?
Looking at that I realise it's not very clear, I meant the movies like:
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie
etc

With the exception of Scary Movie 1 and 2

Employee of the Month
What is your favorite book?

Guy Ritchie just breaks up with Madonna. Good move?

What was your highest poker stake ever?

Economics... are you more like the "Make the world a better place!"-type,
or the "Let`s make some cash!"-type?

The main reason for the world-wide financial crisis in one sentence?

What is your favorite book?
I'm a big fan of Irvine Welsh and Chuck Palahniuk, I guess it'd have to be Fight Club, it's quick, short and brilliant.

Guy Ritchie just breaks up with Madonna. Good move?
I did genuinly think these two would last, but then again I also though Brad and Jennifer Aniston would last. I guess it's a good move, they obviously are no longer happy with each other.

What was your highest poker stake ever?
The highest stakes I played for a few £50 heads up games, I went on a run where I won and lost £250 in the space of a week or so. Being a uni student that was a fair bit of money.

Economics... are you more like the "Make the world a better place!"-type,
or the "Let`s make some cash!"-type?
I'm not going to lie, i'm definatly the latter type. If/when I get a job I want it to be with a big MNC rather than an organisation like the UN.

The main reason for the world-wide financial crisis in one sentence?
People living outside their means.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If you could erase one film from your mind that you have seen what would it be?

If you could erase one film, sequel or trilogy from the face of the earth what would it be?

If you could create a 5 man team from any superhero, killer, horror creature or vilian who would they be and what would they do?

If you could erase one film from your mind that you have seen what would it be?
Son of Mask or Date Movie

If you could erase one film, sequel or trilogy from the face of the earth what would it be? American Psycho 2 or one of the later Saw sequels. Don't have any problems with any whole trilogies.

If you could create a 5 man team from any superhero, killer, horror creature or vilian who would they be and what would they do?
Bruce Wayne- Money
Patrick Bateman-
He seems to know all the "hip places" around town
Lex Luthor- Brains
Catherine Tramell-
With her sex appeal I don't think it's too hard to guess why.
Keyser Soze- One evil deceptive bastard, gotta have one in your team

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Who would you like to be in a VS film, such as Freddy vs Jason?

If you could be anyone from any film who would it be and why?

What is your favorite scene in your favorite films?

What TV show do you think should never of been cacelled?

Who is your favorite/least favorite actor and why?

If you had to re-make any movie what would it be and why?

There you go

Who would you like to be in a VS film, such as Freddy vs Jason?
I'd be Jason in a Jason vs Chucky film so I could kill the little bastard once and for all.

If you could be anyone from any film who would it be and why?
James Bond because he has a licensce to kill, can seemingly get out of the most crazy situations and always gets the women he wants or maybe Jules from Pulp Fiction, because he's just so cool.

What is your favorite scene in your favorite films?
Fight Club- I really can't narrow this down to one, every line and every scene is amazing.

Snatch- The scene where Tyrone parks the car and manages to bang it while parking and when they rob the bookies made me seriously laugh out loud.

Trainspotting- The toilet scene is beautiful and when they talk about people who had it and then lost it.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly-
Mexican stand-off, hands down.

City of God- The scene where he is in the middle of the road in between the police and the gang.

Lock Stock- When the weed growers are getting robbed and everyone keeps getting shot.

Donnie Darko- Donnie's rant about smurfs is hilarious and pretty much any scene with Frank's witty lines ("Why are you wearing that stupid man suit")

American Psycho- The scene with the business cards is one of my favourites from any movie, I also though the scene where Patrick kills Paul Allen was very well done.

American History-X-
Whilst perhaps not my favourite scene in terms of enjoyment, the curbing scene really leaves a lasting impression.

Zoolander- Mugatu revealing the model for the Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Zoolander's reaction of "What is this, a school for ants?"

What TV show do you think should never of been cacelled?
Arrested Development, watching it now and it's so good. Also, The Sopranos and The Wire.

Who is your favorite/least favorite actor and why?
Brad Pitt, he just seems to choose movies I love, don't really have a least favourite actor, maybe Rob Schneider (sp?) or Jaime Kennedy.

If you had to re-make any movie what would it be and why?
The Star Wars prequels, I think everyone knows why.

Seeing all these Grill A Mofo threads maybe remember what a great cure these threads are for boredom during the summer holidays so go ahead guys fire away...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?