Rosemary's Baby (2010)

Tools    

Registered Creature
According to Hollywood Reporter, a 2009-2010 remake of Rosemary's Baby will begin production. The intended producers are Michael Bay, Andrew Form, and Brad Fuller. Some names associated to the reimagining include Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Blake Lively.

How do you feel about this?

Copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

Sounds pretty awful if you ask me

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i had heard of this about a year ago, and i was praying they weren't actually going to do it. i don't see why they feel the need to remake every single classic movie there is. most of the time it fails.

A system of cells interlinked
Terrible idea.

Agreed... would probably turn out just like the remake of The Haunting...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Some names associated to the reimagining include Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Blake Lively.
Good grief!

I wish they'd stop calling it "re-imaging". I know what I'd call this, but all you'd see are ****.

Registered Creature
Agreed... would probably turn out just like the remake of The Haunting...
Oh, I never even finished that, haha.

Jessica Alba and Blake Lively are the worst choices possible.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sounds good to me if Michael Bay is going to work on it.
I'm not going to lie, I didn't read the rest of the post. It's a rule, if a post starts with that sentence I immediately discredit it.

Registered Creature
His movies gets people's butts at the cinemas, which is why they're nearly always so big.

No thanks, Jessica Alba and Lindsey Lohan turns me off right from the start.

Those are probably the worst people you could get to remake Rosemary's Baby.