Ironman

→ in
Tools    

Hi
Iron Man has been released but i don't see.I have decided to buy the CD from ebay.Before buying i want to get review from your side. Let me know about the movie Iron Man.

Welcome to the human race...
In short, it's good.

But...getting the CD of "Ironman" off eBay?

What country are you from?

It's great. I loved it.

Seriously it was good, and I am one of those cynical people.

...uh the post is up there...

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
My kids and I enjoyed it a great deal.

I don't really like Robert Downey Jr but he looked amazing in this film. He's been working out!

Gwyneth Paltrow has NEVER looked better. Her make up, wardrobe (except for the front of the backless dress) and hair was done to perfection. The eye make up alone was fantastic! I so wish I could figure out how to do that.

The rest of the movie was a great little action flick, a lot of product placement and just enough humor to keep things rolling along.

Gwyneth Paltrow has NEVER looked better.
I agree.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I liked the way she looked in Iron Man because I thought she did a good job of acting. She looked like she really loved Tony. As far as her actual looks go, I thought she looked fabulous and vulnerable in SE7EN.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
She looks like the sweet girl next door type in that picture. It has it's charms, that look.

Personally I do prefer the Ironman look though. All stilettos, cat eyed innocence, understated make up and highly efficient hotness make for a great look in my book!

IMO, a much more cohesive origin story than Spidey's first go-at-it.
The problem with the first film of any superhero flick is to be able to show enough of a detailed origin while leaving enough room in the film for a transition of the character learning to deal with his/her powers & then some kind climatic confrontation with some sort of antagonist figure.
I found this movie to be much better paced than other initial efforts of Marvel properties like the Hulk or Spiderman, with a much more naturalness to the characters, as evidenced by Downey Jr's humor & the comfortable chemistry between he, Gweneth Paltrow & Terence Howard.

Do I look crazy????
IMO, a much more cohesive origin story than Spidey's first go-at-it.
The problem with the first film of any superhero flick is to be able to show enough of a detailed origin while leaving enough room in the film for a transition of the character learning to deal with his/her powers & then some kind climatic confrontation with some sort of antagonist figure.
I found this movie to be much better paced than other initial efforts of Marvel properties like the Hulk or Spiderman, with a much more naturalness to the characters, as evidenced by Downey Jr's humor & the comfortable chemistry between he, Gweneth Paltrow & Terence Howard.
Wow! I read through hoping to contribute, but you said it! I loved the fact that he developed his "super" powers out of necessity. It was an egotistical boost to my mind! I was not a fan of Junior after his initial appearance and downfalls, but the whole, I'm F***ing brilliant and hot persona really did him good, and Gwyneth Paltrow always looks good, but especially so with this brand of character.