Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: VeronicaJ

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies, but one, which one would you keep?

Where all would you like to travel to? (Top five locations.)

What are your top five favorite songs?

Who is your favorite musician/band?

What are your favorite sports?

Do you believe a 'u' should be in the word favorite?

Colour out of Time
I assume you are Female, if not why did you choose that Forum name?

Introvert or Extrovert?

Lefty, Righty or Ambidexterous?

Have you ever been arrested, if so for what?

I am half agony, half hope.
What 5 things can you not live without?

Who is your best friend, and why?

Brothers and sisters? Which ones, and how many?

Johann von Goethe

The People's Republic of Clogher
Do all Dutch people really say "for sure" instead of yes?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
VJ, I see you don't realize that you're being grilled. Are you partying non-stop? What's going on with you and school? Or is that all over with now? How do you earn your money to do all the things which you love to do? What do you see yourself doing five years from now? What place do you really want to visit and why?

Have you ever thought about marrying a man with the last name Lodge?

She seems to be AWOL.

But Veronica, if you ever get back i want to know: If you had to spend the rest of your life with a member of MoFo who would it be?

If you had to throw away all your movies, but one, which one would you keep?
Er.. it would propably be The Holiday, but its constantly changing. What ive got with The Holiday i dont know, but its that one movie i constantly watch. Being sad, being happy; it doesnt matter. Iris is so great to relate to.

Where all would you like to travel to? (Top five locations.)
God i love to travel, just got back from Prague. Ok here goes, I still need to visit:
1. Macchu Pichu
2. Egypt and its pyramids
3. United stated
4. Australia
5. Russia

What are your top five favorite songs?
1. Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits (or the killers, also fine
2. Between these walls - Anouk
3. Incubus - Talkshows on mute
4. Dance of Death - Iron Maiden
5. She - Charles Azanvour

Who is your favorite musician/band?
Dire straits, and Incubus as runner up

What are your favorite sports?
Love any type of spots, but i practise(d) Judo soccer and Tennis. Currentsly rehabilitaiting because i busted my knee 7 months ago.

I assume you are Female, if not why did you choose that Forum name?
Im a girl yes, but its not my real name

Introvert or Extrovert?
Extrovert!

Lefty, Righty or Ambidexterous?
Ive had this discussion over dinner with my parents. Im right in everything: politics, right-handed, right-legged, even when im wrong, i use my fork with my right hand, in school i prefer having the person next to me sitting left so i can sit right, etc

Have you ever been arrested, if so for what?
Have never been, and hope to stay out of jail for quite some time

Where do you live?
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands. Tiny town near the Belgian border.

VJ, I see you don't realize that you're being grilled. Are you partying non-stop? What's going on with you and school? Or is that all over with now? How do you earn your money to do all the things which you love to do? What do you see yourself doing five years from now? What place do you really want to visit and why?
Not partying non stop, but i know i should be Na i just got back from Prague with my mom. We went there to relax, because ive got my final exams comming up in 3 weeks.
I earn my money mostly through my allowence, but sometimes i work in an artgallery, or i babysit, or bartend; but only when i need the money.
In five years, I see two Ronnies, and im not sure which one i want to be. On one hand i want to settle down and start to get some structure in my life with one guy, possibly to marry and be eternally happy . On the other hand i want to travel, visit the world and experience what its like to be free and independant. I hope i can find a middle ground somewhere in between..

Have you ever thought about marrying a man with the last name Lodge?
My original plan was to marry and English bloke, because they're flaming hot. So it this lodge person adores the queen and likes a cuppa, he's mine

But Veronica, if you ever get back i want to know: If you had to spend the rest of your life with a member of MoFo who would it be?
Thats a trickquestion! Err, would be Nebs, she sound interesting and reminds me of some friends of mine. Beside the fact that she is a kick-ass woman she must have a kangaroo or two in her backyard, which is also a big plus!

Have you ever lived outside your country of birth?
Nope, still live in the same town i was born in!

Have you got any kids?
Not that i know of, although there was a dark period in my life, my vision clouded by the massive amounths of alcohol that i cant remember being skinny in, so..

Im kidding, im trying to be a normal 18year old, not having any babies I would like a kid or three in the near future, but right now i still have to go to university, get a drivers licence and buy some more shoes. When i realize what i want to achieve before having a kid, i thank the persons who invented anticontraseptives.

For sure, we practically invented that phrase! I dont know who your sources are, but ive never heard one of my fellow tullip-eating friends saying 'for sure', quoting dr. Dre in "Still D.R.E." excluded

So, more questions, im all ears!

And do check my "art": Deviant

Missed something:

What 5 things can you not live without?
Books. A stuffed animal to hug whenever i need to. Hot chocolate. Music. The world around me.

Who is your best friend, and why?
I Dont really do 'best friends' just because its so hard when growing up. Not that i dont want to, but kids my age constantly change and grow, and so does your friendship. At this moment ive got two friends i completely trust, and thats because they are so down to earth. They hate people who want to be in the spots all the time, they only do what they want to do, and they're just as crazy as i am They're natural beauties, if you know what i mean.

Brothers and sisters? Which ones, and how many?
Ive got one older brother, Antonie. And he really is (maybe thats the answer to the last question) my best mate. We do all this stuff together and i just cant live without him.

The People's Republic of Clogher
For sure, we practically invented that phrase! I dont know who your sources are, but ive never heard one of my fellow tullip-eating friends saying 'for sure', quoting dr. Dre in "Still D.R.E." excluded
Heh, I guess it was more of a rhetorical question now that I think about it. I know tons of Dutch people and none of them say 'for sure' but every bad TV impressionist uses the expression when they're trying to do a 'Dutch' English accent.

Ie: "Schtill Dre, for sure!"

Here's your chance to be like the famous folk, please answer the Pivot questionnaire...
  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your least favorite word?
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
  4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
  5. What sound or noise do you love?
  6. What sound or noise do you hate?
  7. What is your favorite curse word?
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

What is your favorite word?
In Dutch: Herfststukje, which is a decoration for the fall, Why i like it: because of the part 'rfstst'.
In English: flabergasted, it just sounds cool
What is your least favorite word?
In dutch: kameraad, which means comerade. Just to much communism for me. In English

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Little miracles. My little neice saying my name for the first time, hatching of an egg. Little things that make us fel so small.

What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
People who say: she died because wanted her to die. It has nothing to do with the religion part, but saying god wanted it makes it so bad. I dont think that if there is a god he would want people to die. People just die because its nature.

What sound or noise do you love?
Soun of birds during sunrise

What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a blackbord

What is your favorite curse word?
Godverdomme, which means *********

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a journalist and get to every corner of our beautiful world!

What profession would you not like to do?
I would hate a 9 til 5 job, and mostly to become a doctor. Im in preuni education so a lot of my friends want to become a doctor, but they think its all fun and stuff. My mum is a doctor and i see the dark side, its tearing her down slowly. Doctors dont grow old i think, because of all the stress etc..

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Im proud of you

Colour out of Time
Do you help or assist others without requiring a return of favour?

Do you find it difficult to ask for help or favours?

What is your favourite drink?

How many languages can you speak?

What is the most scariest situation that you have ever been in?

When you were in Prague, did you visit the Musem of Torture?

When are you going to come downunder and visit Australia, cos we got hot guys too

Do you help or assist others without requiring a return of favour?
Im a big helper, my mum says. "When it comes to voluntering for nasty jobs, where the one to save the day." I dont like to brag, but i help out a lot. A friend of mine has some very bad grades and often doesnt turn in work. I help her with stuff, this also counts for other friends. I dont need a favor, the favor is the friendship.

Do you find it difficult to ask for help or favours?
I do, although i love to help others i refuse help because i unwullingly see it as my weakness. I know i shouldnt, but im a bit proud and i fee like it hurts my pride. People often say i need to ask in more favors because its ok.

Coca Cola and Jupiler Beer

Dutch, English, French, German and i can reed Latin and ancient Greek.

Ive got two..
Last fall i went to Turkey with a friend of mine. She and her mom own an appartment there, and when we got there (ofcourse in the middle of the night ) and light shone inside. When we entered the apartment we saw three guys with guns, and i, being a proud person, tried to stay calm but freaked out. They turned out to be bodyguards of the boyfriend of my friends mom (he's a bigshot). They didnt know we were 'good folk' so wanted to wait until their boss came. We waited 7 hours...
My grandpa's got hogdekin cancer and an artificial pacemaker. Hogdekin itself is pretty curable, but because of the artificial pacemaker he cant undergo chemo-therapy. They tried it twice, and after the second time he got almost got into a coma. Doctors said he wouldnt last the night.... He did eventually

Nope, i wanted to, but my mom didnt

When are you going to come downunder and visit Australia, cos we got hot guys too
Sure ill come, surfers are always hot And my great-aunt lives there and has invited me a million times

Do you have a friend named Betty?
Nope i do not. As a matter of fact i dont think i know anyone called Betty. So if there's a Betty who wants to be my friend: why not?

Colour out of Time
Do you help or assist others without I dont need a favor, the favor is the friendship.
Nicely said ... written .. expressed ... whatever
ummm ... bit inembiated (ignore spelling) at moment so forgive

Dutch, English, French, German and i can reed Latin and ancient Greek.
Impressive ... Guten Tag

Ive got two..
Last fall i went to Turkey with a friend of mine. She and her mom own an appartment there, and when we got there (ofcourse in the middle of the night ) and light shone inside. When we entered the apartment we saw three guys with guns, and i, being a proud person, tried to stay calm but freaked out. They turned out to be bodyguards of the boyfriend of my friends mom (he's a bigshot). They didnt know we were 'good folk' so wanted to wait until their boss came. We waited 7 hours...
My grandpa's got hogdekin cancer and an artificial pacemaker. Hogdekin itself is pretty curable, but because of the artificial pacemaker he cant undergo chemo-therapy. They tried it twice, and after the second time he got almost got into a coma. Doctors said he wouldnt last the night.... He did eventually
and <touch heart smilie ... which there isn't one> ... but talk to him and ask questions while he is still around

Nope, i wanted to, but my mom didnt
Should have left mom to have a cooffee in the cafe nearby ... next time .. do it ... bit freaky, but how often do you get to view these dark things

Sure ill come, surfers are always hot And my great-aunt lives there and has invited me a million times
Take here up on it damn it .. and come down to Tassie .. Green State, many walking experiences and pristine environment ... actually know people that run wildlife park ... you acn get to hug one of these cuties

Rather partial to a chilled shot of Korn myself

Do you ride and bike in Amsterdam? ... been there and thought everyone friendly cos of bells ringing on bikes ... found out later it was more a 'get the F out of the way you are in the bike lane'

Do you go to see shows? ... thinking the stuff they have at Wester Gas Fabrik?

Do you ride and bike in Amsterdam?
Dont spank me, but i havent. I ride my bike all the time but i dont live in Amsterdam and ive never been in Amsterdam with my precious bike (ive got two actually )

Do you go to see shows? ... thinking the stuff they have at Wester Gas Fabrik?
I do. Big fan of theater and music. Ive been to the Lion King, Lord of the Dance, Magic of the Dance, and several other plays and Celtic music things. Also in our Irish pud theyve got a lot of Irish folk, so i hang around there often