Run, Fatboy, Run

Tools    

David Schwimmer's debut as a big screen director starring Shaun of the Dead's Simon Pegg.

Run, Fatboy, Run
A David Schwimmer Film

Plot: A chunky, clueless guy leaves his pregnant fiancée on their wedding day only to discover -- 5 years later -- that she is his one true love. But in order to win back her heart, he looks to finish his first marathon while making her realize her new man is the wrong guy for her. [imdb]

Stars:
Simon Pegg
Thandie Newton
Hank Azaria
With:
Dylan Moran
Harish Patel

Directed by David Schwimmer (Friends)

Written by Simon Pegg and Michael Ian Black

Trailers
Teaser
Theatrical

Release Dates
USA- March 28th

Rated PG-13

--

I love Simon Pegg and Ross was my favorite Friend so it'll be good right?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I like the premise, trailers are funny enough plus Hank Azaria from the Simpsons.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I saw it sometime last year. It's quite funny, and there are far worse films you could see in cinemas.

Just don't expect to remember it once you leave the theatre.

[EDIT]
Well whaddayou know, 1000 posts. Took me almost 4 years mind...

Welcome to the human race...
The amusing thing is listening to how many people wondering why Nick Frost isn't in the movie...

Lost in never never land
It looks humorous. I don't expect it to be a great comedy, from the trailer/teaser it doesn't look like that, but it does look decently entertaining.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

The amusing thing is listening to how many people wondering why Nick Frost isn't in the movie...
Like he could run, remember Hot Fuzz

Yup, been looking forward to it for a while. I'll have the DVD next week.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yup, been looking forward to it for a while. I'll have the DVD next week.
huh? Where are you that you that you can get it?

I'm in the U.S. of A., but I have a Region-Free DVD player and Run, Fatboy, Run is being released on R2 DVD in the U.K. next week (it played there theatrically last September). And there's this wonderful postal system where if you buy something even far, far away they put stamps on it and they send it to your house.

Good deal!

Simon rewrote the script to Londonize it when they decided to make it there with Pegg, but it was an original idea from Michael Ian Black, who I also love. So even though he wasn't directly involved with the production, that it originated with him makes me even more happy to see it.

I'm in the U.S. of A., but I have a Region-Free DVD player and Run, Fatboy, Run is being released on R2 DVD in the U.K. next week. And there's this wonderful postal system where if you buy something even far, far away they put stamps on it and they send it to your house.

Good deal!

Simon rewrote the script to Londonize it when they decided to make it there with Pegg, but it was an original idea from Michael Ian Black, who I also love. So even though he wasn't directly involved with the production, that it originated with him makes me even more happy to see it.
do you have a link to where you bought it? I can't find it,

Play.co.uk is generally quite cheap over here or cd-wow.com (think they're shipped from HK). You might want to wait a while till the price comes down though cos I wouldn't be paying £12.99 anyway.