High School Musical 2

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
watching it now.

Cheese factor is through the roof.

Suspect's Reviews

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
i didn't actually think people watched that crap...er, educational programming...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Movie Forums Critic
I think it is a good influence to the teenagers to try new things... I believe that the film is great like the first one..

I saw it last Saturday. Lemme tell ya', I wouldn't trust these songwriters to write a song to save my life! These guys came up with the worst songs and the worst rhymes ever! The storyline was okay, the dance routines could've been way better, but the lyrics of the songs were awful! My god! HSM 3?! God forbid.

Oh, and this is also my first post. I have arrived, people.

A system of cells interlinked
i just saw the trailer but i can safely say it's the greatest movie of all time

...and I can safely say I will never take anything you post seriously, like, ever.