Epic Movie

→ in
Tools    

i saw this movie last night

who else saw it?

*i started this thread because i could not find one already made**

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
The kids had to see it when it first came out. We had some laughs. The popcorn and candy was great!

That was the worst movie I ever seen in my entire life.

Seriously.

I rented it tonight. I fast forward through most of it. It's one of the worst movies ever made, imo. It's not funny at all.

I rented it tonight. I fast forward through most of it. It's one of the worst movies ever made, imo. It's not funny at all.
*nods*

You need to watch it in the dark with lots of snacks. Oh and you need a bunch of adolescents and teens or adults that just think that way to watch it with.

That's the way to enjoy it.

Oh and trust me there are much worse movies.

it actually was pretty good i thought

What did you like about it? I was thinking of catching this movie but after seeing the god awful date movie, I don't wanna go anywhere near this one

If you don't like stupid humor parody type films you won't like this one. No one will be able to make you like it so it might be best to skip it.

(Think Date Movie and/or Scary Movie 1- what now, 4? Those represent the sort of thing Epic Movie is.)

What did you like about it? I was thinking of catching this movie but after seeing the god awful date movie, I don't wanna go anywhere near this one
i thought it was better then Date Movie

Sounds like a good thing I haven't seen it

but i could never top the Scary Movie's

but there were parts in Epic Movie that were funny

Lost in never never land
This had a few parts that were funny which helped it out a little, overall it isn't a good movie at all, in fact it is terrible, but there are a few parts that are worth laughing at.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity