Hello :o)

Tools    

Just joined this afternoon and wanted to say hi to everyone...

Im 32 years young, live in Scotland and love films (thats kinda stating the obvious isnt it). Im a huge horror fan, but i'll watch pretty much anything, and my dvd collection is growing, slowly but surely!

Anyway im off for a wander around the place, if i dont get lost that is!

I look forward to 'meeting' you all

Welcome Hazel hope ya stay a while

Hi there and welcome to the MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Nice to meet you all!!

Thanks for the lovely welcome

Hello Hazel. I just joined a week or two ago and should have been more polite and introduced myself, too. So, I'll take this opportunity so say hello to you and everyone else here. Just turned 36, live in California, love all aspects of movies including the really bad ones.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome fellow Celt!

Hope you enjoy MoFo.

Thanks Tacitus

Hello Limbo

Hello! Hazel/Limbo
Have fun!

Randomly visiting for now
Hey Hazel, welcome to Mofo! I love your username, is it your real name? (t'is cool if you prefer not to say). I've been told a few times that my eyes are Hazel (altho I don't know what colour that actually is), also I've been told that my eyes are brown, green, blue and grey. How crazy is that?? nobody I know can actually remember what colour my eyes are (unless I've had a convo with them about how nobody can remember) because they seem to change in different lights, isn't that weird?

ok sorry I have been rambling on your welcome thread, but it's nice to meet you and I'll see you on the boards

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I've been told a few times that my eyes are Hazel (altho I don't know what colour that actually is),
brown & green, silly

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
brown & green, silly
thanks ash

brown & green, silly
One each? Just think of all the crimes you could commit with an eye closed - but remember to open it and close the other one when the coppers pick you up...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
One each? Just think of all the crimes you could commit with an eye closed - but remember to open it and close the other one when the coppers pick you up...
oh you brat

THIS is hazel!

My uncles eyes are each a different colour. They call him marble eyes...

Welcome Hazel, welcome Limbo.

oh you brat

THIS is hazel!
Arghhhhhh! I had an ex-wife flashback there! Her's were a similar colour so I now need a stiff drink.

Originally Posted by Ophelia
My uncles eyes are each a different colour. They call him marble eyes...
Your uncle is David Bowie? Fantastic!

Arghhhhhh! I had an ex-wife flashback there! Her's were a similar colour so I now need a stiff drink.
oh dear...so my eyes have caused you a great startling?

oh dear...so my eyes have caused you a great startling?
It quite literally scared the Bee Gees out of me - and the big beardy one chafed alarmingly....