Region Free...Software?

Tools    

I just recently bought a laptop (i live in the US) but am going to be living in the Netherlands for a year, which I believe may be R2, but anyways, I am probably going to buy new DVDs while I'm there, in addition to having my parents ship over my DVD collection (it's prolly gonna take two huge boxes), does anybody know what software i should use that would allow me region-free playback without having to switch between regions?

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

The People's Republic of Clogher
There's already a thread dealing with your concerns here.

Otherwise, why not buy a region-free DVD player when you get to Holland? For example, Amazon UK sell one for £29.99 ($54.20 or €43.99).