What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I have Laryngitis so not doing much talking

I have Laryngitis so not doing much talking
Hope you're better soon... I used to get that all the time when I was growing up... my brother loved it...

Right now I'm trying to do a bit of on-line Christmas shopping...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hope you're better soon... I used to get that all the time when I was growing up... my brother loved it...
Thanks Caity, my X was just here he loves it too my Neighbour (a Dr) just called over and he has listened to my chest etc he has increased my Asthma meds as it is quite bad at the moment, really i am ok just having a lazy day today.

Right now I'm trying to do a bit of on-line Christmas shopping...
Umm maybe should do a bit of that myself

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
getting ready for a looong shift at work. 1030-830, prolly doesnt seem that long to some but as a waitress it is and i dislike my co-worker today.

i am also trying to be calm over news i got late last nite. i just need good thoughts and prayers right now, mofos!!

i am also trying to be calm over news i got late last nite. i just need good thoughts and prayers right now, mofos!!
You have it sweetie

Had to cancel work again today as still have laryngitis

Hope everything is okay.... Positive vibes and prayers headed your way....

Had to cancel work again today as still have laryngitis

Hugs... seems like that stuff can take forever sometimes to clear up...

Right now I am eating grapes and wishing I was drinking them instead...

There are those who call me...Tim.
Looking up the places I remember from my childhood in germany on Google Earth. Found my old house, my old school, the nearest NAAFI (I was an army brat, living in/near the Rheindahlen Military Complex in Monchengladbach, Germany), and the park my mum used to walk us round in Winter.

Almost bringing a lump to my throat, even from above everything looks the same, after 13 years. It's a shame, the place is being broken up in 2012, I'd love to go out there and photograph as much as I can, probably with my older sis.

Welcome to the human race...
Being incredibly stupid.

It's about 5:00 in the morning local time. At 5:45pm I have an exam that I have done little to no study for, and I still have to get some sleep, which is unlikely because I gave my parents express permission to wake me up at 9:00. Provided I go to bed now, I still only get about 3 and a half hours' worth of sleep. Not much to do last-minute study and an entire exam on.

Still, at least it's the last exam I have left. Then I can go home and collapse. Or not. I know what I'm like.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
its another sleepless nite (well its 540am) as i watch lil man sleep without any trouble..kinda unfair and sucks

i guess i have too much on my mind to even really begin to get some sleep. i still need good thoughts and prayers on my behalf. i HATE what i am going thru!!! i will post when i know more and how to say it all.. ty ahead of time..

The People's Republic of Clogher
Third family funeral of the year tomorrow. Familiarity doesn't make these things any more pleasant.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been having bouts of insomnia recently (maybe it's my guilty conscience? ) but it was nothing that massive amounts of drink didn't cure...

Actually, that's a lie because I definitely can't drink like I used to.

Change 'massive amounts of drink' to 'a couple of glasses of wine'. Ponce.